Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The sports corner

whoa just found out i got 3 tickets ( 3 game series 1 ticket for each game) to the cardinals - d ray series in june, $250 face value each ticket, never seen a ticket even remotely close to that much in price, includes all the food and drink you want. fuck yesssssssss

hamstershaver said:
whoa just found out i got 3 tickets ( 3 game series 1 ticket for each game) to the cardinals - d ray series in june, $250 face value each ticket, never seen a ticket even remotely close to that much in price, includes all the food and drink you want. fuck yesssssssss

Time to watch some ball and drink a ridiculous amount of beer.

Drays suck. I have Yankee season tix :D

hamstershaver said:
yeah, I forgot Feb is a short month, so when I heard the dates I calculated them to start next week

Top Bottom