Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The sports corner

bluepeter said:
lol, I missed getting Tiger this week but nabbed Vijay, Mickelson, Cink and Harrington
yeah we play a different kind of fantasy golf, mine is grouped into brackets a, b, and c
you can only use a guy 10x a year
in the a bracket(start 1) i got tiger and goosen
goosen is -2 thru 9 today(starting) tiger is -3 thru 11
my b bracket(you start 2 in this bracket) i got verplank, allenby, dimarco, and leonard
starting verplank and allenby, they play this afternoon
c bracket(start 1) i got toms and parry
i was thisclose to playing parry today but i didnt:(
toms plays this afternoon

hamstershaver said:
yeah we play a different kind of fantasy golf, mine is grouped into brackets a, b, and c
you can only use a guy 10x a year
in the a bracket(start 1) i got tiger and goosen
goosen is -2 thru 9 today(starting) tiger is -3 thru 11
my b bracket(you start 2 in this bracket) i got verplank, allenby, dimarco, and leonard
starting verplank and allenby, they play this afternoon
c bracket(start 1) i got toms and parry
i was thisclose to playing parry today but i didnt:(
toms plays this afternoon

I think I've seen that one. Mine is just informal among friends although we play for money. We each pick 4 guys in each tournament and the guy that wins the most money wins the week. We also keep a running tally of total money for the year.

KillahBee said:
a few of my coworkers are down there - one of our clients is a sponsor. I never get to go to these damn golf events. We are doing the Masters this year too. Will I be at that? nope.

I'd be cutting throats to get into that one dude.

bluepeter said:
I think I've seen that one. Mine is just informal among friends although we play for money. We each pick 4 guys in each tournament and the guy that wins the most money wins the week. We also keep a running tally of total money for the year.
its yahoo fantasy golf, you should try it next year, too late now you would be too far behind, this is the 5th tourney of the year they started at the arizona tourney that phil won, i got klu playing this year, she had olazabal and frazier (-8, -7) on the bench yesterday, ouch, she was cussing, she is really klueles with golf

hamstershaver said:
its yahoo fantasy golf, you should try it next year, too late now you would be too far behind, this is the 5th tourney of the year they started at the arizona tourney that phil won, i got klu playing this year, she had olazabal and frazier (-8, -7) on the bench yesterday, ouch, she was cussing, she is really klueles with golf

lmao

Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr <------ sound of the Ferrari engine at Melbourne

Top Bottom