Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The saints kicKed azzzzzzzzzz yesterday!

Blistered

image5326426.jpg

jenkins will be a future probowler. i really like his intensity. he caused a fumble this weak and last week and also completely laid out DeSean Jackson

Listen to Swole

Look what happened to the 07 Patriots

Jim Johnson RIP drew up a defense 3/4 through the season when they played the Eagles and the blueprint was laid out for the rest of the league to keep them in check.

Dan Fouts and the chargers were a high flying, scoring machine but never won anything.

Defense wins championships

My Pats are transitioning their defense right now from older to younger, so it will probably take a while for them to gel and play well enough to hold teams to less than what their offense can put up. Easier said than done. Even with losing this weekend :(, with our best defender gone for 2 months(Mayo), we only gave up 16 pts, so who knows.

Brees is an animal though, I bet Miami wishes they had traded for him

miami didnt have to trade for him. culpepper and brees were both FA and they both wanted to go play for Miami. we wanted Culpepper first as well did Miami. i mean who wants a QB that had one good year and coming off of serious shoulder surgery??? well Culpepper chose miami and we got lucky with brees. now he embraced the city and loves it here and says he plans on raising his kids here long after he retires... good for us.

Also ortiz, our defense isnt that bad lol they are the 5th ranked rushing D in the NFL. have yall been watching any of the games? they truthfully arent that bad. dont get me wrong they need work but they have improved dramatically from last season

miami didnt have to trade for him. culpepper and brees were both FA and they both wanted to go play for Miami. we wanted Culpepper first as well did Miami. i mean who wants a QB that had one good year and coming off of serious shoulder surgery??? well Culpepper chose miami and we got lucky with brees. now he embraced the city and loves it here and says he plans on raising his kids here long after he retires... good for us.

Also ortiz, our defense isnt that bad lol they are the 5th ranked rushing D in the NFL. have yall been watching any of the games? they truthfully arent that bad. dont get me wrong they need work but they have improved dramatically from last season

based on what, total yardage?

well, lets see

1.) They played the lions first game. Who fell behind early (obviously) and had to throw the ball the entire time
2.) they played a mcnabb less eagles, and even then Andy Reid tends to get pass happy.

just because people don't run on you due to their playcalling preferences, doesn't mean you have a good run defense.

The saints are the real deal and will never get the credit that they desrve we Dont even need Bush if bell stays healty and Brees is #1 in the league inmho and I cant WAIT until we blast the JETS at home in 2 weeks.

lol @ this bandwagoner

hilarious

you didn't give a shit about the saints last year. how convenient

shrimp didnt support them last year? wow lol. when i was 1 month old my parents put me in a bobby hebert jersey and i was part of the Who Dat nation ever since

Top Bottom