Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The past 4 months of my life, opiate additction, hitting rock bottom and rehab

Having a gambling addiction is healthier.

The bookie forum is a gateway to the real thing, I'll make a transfer to get you started.

Through work I had Med Mutual but after I was laid off I had to apply for COBRA which covered most. Three weeks stay with no insurance was $15,000 at this place, 5k a week, and even more $$$ the longer you stay med'd up in detox, ridiculous

I thought it would be like lindsay lohan, riding horses on trails, catching butterflies in the prairy, it's not. Think a nursing home with a bunch of junkies on hospital beds

yeah ... I want to go pal around with Lohan for awhile

It's funny cus this rehab I went to had this great workout room, better than any gym I've ever been to. So all these clucks are in there sweating out the toxins in the sauna, getting toned up on the machines. Then everyone goes from being a physical mess to wanting to get completely healthy, at the same time everyone is talking about hopping on roids when they get out. Addicts just jumping from one addiction to the next looking for another quick fix to block the underlining issue, self-esteem. The disease just cycles itself and it goes unnoticed.

well your lucky it was only 4 months u will only feel bad for maybe 2 ( endorphin depletion )

my "buddy" did 4-9 OC 80s a day for almost a year
after he quit the real pain comes

Felt like the seventh circle of hell , hellraiser, and abandon pitch black jail Alll day everyday even in dreams for about 7 months till one day you wake up normal again..

literally he could have stabbed someone to death slowly and not felt a dam thing emotionally , makes him wonder what everything means, in this domain

anyway.....

do NOT use suboxone, or methadone, just ride it out...

My "buddy" now has an unusual mind now , yet somehow Stronger........ if that makes sense

Have Faith do not do BAD anymore:heart:

and you will come out ok.......

Last edited:
I've heard stories like this so many times I can't count anymore. I'm glad you nutted up and got yourself some help. You have all the support in the world you need here and the more you go to meetings, you'll realize there's a legion of people worldwide that want nothing more than for you to be well. I'm sorry you went through it all but I'm glad you're here with us and doing well.

Also this will help you so pay attention

people do drugs usually because they have been hurt or the world hurts them

consider analyzing the source of what oppresses you or triggers you.........

Also this will help you so pay attention

people do drugs usually because they have been hurt or the world hurts them

consider analyzing the source of what oppresses you or triggers you.........

You should really try shutting the fuck up when you don't know what you're talking about.

So.... 99.9999999% of threads here should cover that.

Top Bottom