Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Feds Steroid List of Baseball Players!

Re: Mitchell report = waste of 60 million dollars!

lartinos said:
For all this money we get this lousy list and circumstancial evidence! This report shows how desperate the clowns who ran this circus were. The whole report centers around just 2 trainers in basically one city. What about all the other obvious juicers like jeff bagwell and such. This is the biggest non-story of the year. No real groundbreaking info at all in this report, almost all these guys were already under suspicion. As efficently as Raw Deal was handled, this mitchell report was a disgrace.

thsat could habb been 799999 anoks of test em

eddymerckx said:
thsat could habb been 799999 anoks of test em
I don't understand what you wrote.

lartinos said:
I don't understand what you wrote.

makes 2 of us that did not understand it

Would agree that the report is terrible with no hard evidence

Wrongun!

the whole dumbass situation pissede off. I wish the public and the media would just drop this fucking issue

just another pathetic attempt by a rapidly fading-from-the-public-eye career politican trying to keep his "career" alive.

go find an honest job, mitchell!

Agree.

rnch said:
just another pathetic attempt by a rapidly fading-from-the-public-eye career politican trying to keep his "career" alive.

go find an honest job, mitchell!

Well there are several others as yall have said the juice. I mean what if AROD did? I bet he is on something adn i dont mean every fucking stripper in NY.

This report is just plain, a waste of money.

$60mil? Holy shit didnt realize it cost that much. How much money can it cost to ask two trainers who they gave it too? What did mitchell do with the 59,900,000 million left over. No doubt he spent that shit on hookers.

"uuuh.. well I figured that these ball players were paying for sex so I had to ask these ladies who admitted to using. I will need anohter 10mil and 6 more years to finish my probe"

Top Bottom