Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Feds Steroid List of Baseball Players!

Re: Mitchell report = waste of 60 million dollars!

agreed, a waste of money. saw it in the paper and it just pissed me off. i dont see the point, whats it going to do. people are still going to try and get an edge. i second that the media just drop this crap. when an ncaa athlete gets caught they get the boot, and no one hears about it. same should be here .this investigation is pointless, leave it and move on.

mitchell get a job

I fucking hate how they made these guys look like look like hardened criminals. I have 2 boys, 11 and 13, who love baseball. They are both on select teams and play the sport year around. They didnt need to here about or see this shit. I mean comeon, kids that younth dont understand there is a responsible way to do things. All they know it that its illegal and its a drug!!!!

i agree what a waste of money
'we have kids in school who get poor educations and where wasting money investigating profesional athletes
not to mention that crack heroin and cocaine are alot worse then some aas
one thing is for sure this country knows how to waste money always have and always will

if baseball had a money making arm like full scale legal betting and not just in Vegas I would see a need for 60 mil in Goverment money being spent . But who gets hurt here? the fans? So how is some fat ass sitting in a lazy boy is effected by Barry Bonds,Andy Petit ?Hell any name on the list who cares !! If people would stop thinking 20th century and start 21 century thinking and realize that AAS and other HGH and Test are to enhance what god given talent you already have . seems people think you inject then your superman! no not the hours of working out or the time on the road missing family and birthdays ! The press are only telling half the story . So they juiced it's not like they still didn't earn the wins and awards . If the use of roids gives people such a edge why not make it legal and give it to the troops to kick ass in battle ?

I watch espn alot but i cannot stand watching it because of this, I like going to baseball games....theyre doing this for the fans, yeah right. I guess players will have to go back to their old ways and start doing drugs like speed which are really bad for you.

To be honest I am under the impression that the majority of these sportscasters and individuals speaking on the subject of AS use/abuse do not know what they are talking about. How credible coming from the trainer that "he injected Clemens 3-4 times with testosterones" last time I checked ya needed a few more injects to feel something ;) and all this talk about 1-2 kits of growth? helping Andy petite in a 10 day period? Last time I checked again it took a bit longer ;P perhaps im wrong, but they are clueless.

Re: Arod in mitchell report?

No testing = drug use. Plain and simple. Some guys do and some don't. How can baseball frown on these players? There was no testing for the drugs! It's like having no speed limit and getting pulled over for driving too fast!

Top Bottom