Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Feds Baseball Steroid List!

I'm browsing the 409 page report now. An excerpt:

"Clemens said that he was not able to inject himself, and he asked for McNamee’s help. Later that summer, Clemens asked McNamee to inject him with Winstrol, which Clemens supplied."

LOL!!! Too bad Clemens didn't know he could DRINK the winny!!!

ceo said:
I'm browsing the 409 page report now. An excerpt:

"Clemens said that he was not able to inject himself, and he asked for McNamee’s help. Later that summer, Clemens asked McNamee to inject him with Winstrol, which Clemens supplied."

LOL!!! Too bad Clemens didn't know he could DRINK the Winstrol - stanozolol!!!
bwahahahah i fonly his juicing ass was a member of EF he would know all that. he would also know not to inject into the o-ring also

superdave said:
bwahahahah i fonly his juicing ass was a member of EF he would know all that. he would also know not to inject into the o-ring also

funny you should mention...

"...Clemens did not like using human growth hormone (Clemens told him that he did not like the “bellybutton shot”)."

LOL! BELLYBUTTON SHOT???? WTF???

ceo said:
funny you should mention...

"...Clemens did not like using human growth hormone (Clemens told him that he did not like the “bellybutton shot”)."

LOL! BELLYBUTTON SHOT???? WTF???
fuck me stupid, this motherfucker needs to buy off a bodybuilder to explain all this shit to his country ass before he turns himself into a diabetic.

What exactly are they planning on doing? I mean so they call them before a hearing . all they have to do is deny it

Top Bottom