Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Feds Steroid List of Baseball Players!

Thank god for this list in one way because it shows that not everyone who takes gear is some giant mutha fucker. And damnit to hell cause now anyone who puts a little size on is in question.

I wish the public and the media would get off this shit! Who fucking cares if someone wants to do something to their OWN body and to help their career its their fucking right. Any regular man would juice if they knew it would=better performance which in pro sports=millions of dollars. Goddamnt this shit gets me so pissed off!!!!! But on another note I didn't even suspect Clemens, I just thought he got fat.

i read the the reason nolan ryan could pitch for s long was low dose test and a lot of cardio---for 5 million a year i would eat my laptop if i thought it would help me get another year

They prob looked at outfits for the results
If a guy went from large to extra large in on season he " was on the juice"

I mean for christ sakes id rather see guys jacked up playing then back in the 80's when they were all on coke and meth

Mitchell report = waste of 60 million dollars!

For all this money we get this lousy list and circumstancial evidence! This report shows how desperate the clowns who ran this circus were. The whole report centers around just 2 trainers in basically one city. What about all the other obvious juicers like jeff bagwell and such. This is the biggest non-story of the year. No real groundbreaking info at all in this report, almost all these guys were already under suspicion. As efficently as Raw Deal was handled, this mitchell report was a disgrace.

Top Bottom