Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Feds Steroid List of Baseball Players!

Re: the mitchell report

SLAYER69! said:
There doesn't appear to be a simple list. If you page down through it you see a page or two written about each player separatley. I'm sure ESPN will have a list typed up soon.

YEa your right i just scrolled down till i saw all the hilighted names!! haha good shit. That dude made alot of money! With 3200$ i could order ALOT of steroids

i was watching the report live what a bunch of shit and crafty wording, biggest one was the repetitive use of the word abuse and not use.

Re: the mitchell report

Page 16: Mitchell thanks

"Don Hooton, whose son committed suicide after abusing anabolic steroids,
created the Taylor Hooton Foundation for Fighting Steroid Abuse.

I'm sure the kid had no other problems, right.

who gives a damn this is a bunch of bullshit just to stir up the public again and you guys are feeding right into it. Our justice system has went f-ing down the drain. U get more time for Steroids than you do for murder or rape so go figure that one out maybe our justice system ought to spend some time in jail when they pass these stupid ass laws.........

Now all they have to do is investigate Football, Basketball, Hockey, wrestling and every other sport on the planet and the report will be complete loll Why the focuse on baseball hmmm one only knows.. I think I need a hug :)

they found zambons in that guys cleats LMAO

lol clemens gave canseco a bottle of abombs

he injected testosterone labeled sustanon or deca,,How simliar is chemical structure?
clemens didnt like Subcutaneous injectins lol

holy shit david justice a friend is dating his NEICE NO WAY have to tell her about that she wont believe me

Why would they all use winny so fucking bad for your joints, baseball players have notirious bad joints and ligaments!!

mo vaughn too, damn what a beast.

Top Bottom