Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Feds Steroid List of Baseball Players!

Re: the mitchell report

A little light reading at 409 pages. Over half the players named are no longer playing. Biggest name, besides Bonds of course, is Clemens.

Nelson Montana said:
Everyone on that list besides Clemens has already been suspected, admitted it, or heavily suspected. I knew Clemens was juicing. He gained about 20 pounds , still has a competitive spirit and at 45 still throws as hard as ever. He'd be a fool not to.

Very true, even the great Nolan Ryan lost some velocity later in his years........never gained velocity! I could care less who used em, its baseballs fault for not enforcing this policy, they made the loop hole. I don't blame players for what they did. In professional sports any little edge you can get you have to take because its so competitive. Hell if we were honestly mad at them we'd have to be mad at most of our friends and members of this board that take them. To me I don't care. If you want it and you want to take it go ahead. I'll give you advice on it. Myself I'd rather wait for HRT program when I'm 30.

SLAYER69! said:
A little light reading at 409 pages. Over half the players named are no longer playing. Biggest name, besides Bonds of course, is Clemens.

What pages have the players named>?

What I don't understand is that there are soo freakin many underground ways to get steroids and these retarded players were using their names and writing checks! Do you not have a member of your entourage that would use his name for some cash? And use cash that wouldn't be traced? They deserve whatever comes to them for being that retarded. I've been on these boards for years and have never used steroids but know of many sources just from being here. Incredible!

Selfcentor said:
What pages have the players named>?
There doesn't appear to be a simple list. If you page down through it you see a page or two written about each player separatley. I'm sure ESPN will have a list typed up soon.

Top Bottom