Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The comeback cycle log (20mg dmz, 1200mg stanozane, 100 mg ephedrine, 200mg test

Mr.funtrain

Hey everyone,

First post here so excuse me if its long. The log updates will be to the point though. Been lurking a while and finally signed up to make contributions as well as learn more.
Learned some cool stuff here the last year. So heres where Im at.

Im 6 1' 210 lbs and about 12 to 14% bf trying to get some strength back while dropping some fat. Im starting a cycle to get back to my previous pr's and eventually exceed them. Took 4 months off from training with weights between september to december. Had life stuff come up and started partying. Stopped partying in November, got my stuff on track, and got back into MMA again 5 times a week.

The last 3 weeks I started training with weights again and using test prop 180 mg a week and 36 to 72mg epistane daily while trying to lean down as well as get some strength back. Will be starting 20 mg dmz tomorrow and runnning it 5 weeks with 200 mg test prop a week, 1200mg stanodrol a day and will be ramping up the dmz dosage if I can handle it. In 5 weeks when the dmz is done I will run just the stano and test the remaining 5 weeks. Will also be using ec everyday and will get up to 100mg of epedrine and 800 mg caffeine (ish, i get my caffeine from coffee) a day. Would use halotestin instead of dmz but I dont have the resource I had last year. The prop is leftover from last cycle (a binge really lol) and I'll be out in 10 weeks and at that point will go into pct for 6 weeks: 50mg clomid 25 mg a day exemestane. A week after pct ends I will get bloods. Also, I dont drink or do drugs besides some ambien here and there.

Currently Im at about 210 snatch, 475 deadlift no belt, 185 strict press, 32 pullups, and honestly have no other recent maxes or conditioning metrics.

Heres my training history and gear history

29 years old, Have done powerlifting competitively a handfull of times. PR's 550 squat, 420 bench, 550 dead in the apf with squat suit and shirt and belt.

Done bjj competitively about 6 times. Training bjj off and on for 9 years.

Current program is to train heavy compound olympic lifts and powerlifts followed by crossfit workouts about 3 times a week for about an hour each session, along with 4 to 5 mma workouts in the week. Training for strength and conditioning because I love it and to help my bjj and mma game. Will be competing at a higher level of bjj soon and may have my first mma fight coming up this spring.

Weight TraInng PR's (not in comp) 585 deadlift ( with belt no suit) 350lb clean, 260lb snatch, 455 squat (just belt), 240 lb overhead press, 315x8 bench with no bench shirt,

Conditioning pr's 5:29 mile, 32 min 4 mile, 40 pullups, 122 pushups, 30 cj @ 135lbs in 2:45, 100 pullups, 100 pushups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats in 16 minutes. 30 snatches @ 135 lb in 2:30

Gear: started pinning in 2011 cruised 200mg test 8 weeks blasted to 600 mg a week for a 4 weeks 4 times in a year span even ramped up to 900 mg amd 1200 mg test for two weeks respectively during the last blast. Threw in two halodrol cylces at 4 weeks each during that year. Came off for 3 months clomid pct did fine.

Went back on for 7 mos 300 to 450 test for 3 months with halodrol at 100mg/day the first month. Tthen went to 200mg test 600 mg masteron a week for 6 weeks 30 mg halotestin a day the first four weeks. Finished with 900mg test a week for a month and then cruised at 300 mg test a week for another 2 and a half months or so, then came off. Clomid 50mg a day exemestane 25mg a day for 6 weeks. This was much better than clomid alone. Took 3 months off everything and here I am. Gonna run shorter cycles now I think. Lol

Diet: trying to drop weight and get stronger so netting about 2000 calories when I take into account the est. Calories bruned training.

Welcome any training questions or comments. hope some of you will follow the log, thanks.

Top Bottom