Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The coach of the 7th grade football team has asked my daughter to be on the B team.

Re: The coach of the 7th grade football team has asked my daughter to be on the B tea

biteme said:
We'll have to have a talk about it. I want to make sure that she knows what she would be getting herself into.

good idea, but don't bring it up negativly. i'm tellin ya, if you talk her out of this, she could end up resenting you.

ya never know though, she could get through one week of practice and say fuck it, this hurts too much. or she could be coming home and saying "damn dad! look at this bruise! it's nothing though. you should've seen how hard i took down this guy today...."

at least her wanting to play football is something that's good for her to do with her time, even if it has you a little worried. i think you'd much rather deal with this than have her come home and say, "dad, i want to make a doctor's appointment so i can get on the pill." :worried:

In HS I played a little football and a lot of ice hockey... last time I checked I was not a bull dyke. :rolleyes:

Let her give it a shot and make the decision for herself. Sure, it'll be hard to watch her take a hit (if it ever comes to that), but that's part of being a parent. You can't protect her forever. She can only take it so far, but let her try it while she has the opportunity. :)

Top Bottom