Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The coach of the 7th grade football team has asked my daughter to be on the B team.

I know your flow bro..

Mine is petite(short) for 13 and when she goes up against these huge amazon
girls as a defender in Soccer they tower over her, and yet she keeps at it.

I cringe when she get trampled or run over and LOL when she gets up and goes right back after them..

GoldenDelicious said:
let her do it, she'll meet lots of guys and have a great sex life

lol ;)

LMFAO

If you know she won`t get really hurt, I say let her do it.

#1 it`s a reward for her to be on the team because of her ability and you`ll be shortvchanging her if you don`t.

#2 It will be a great experience for her to play with relatively better kids than herself. She won`t get too many opportunities like that again.

#3 She can always put that on her "resume" sorta thing. "I played on the boys team" Colleges will like that, especially if she`s going for a sports scholarship of ANY kind.

and she gets to put her hands up some boys bent over crotch dozens of times a night.. She'll love that..

I would NOT let my daughter get on the football team, as punter or QB. Guys have this macho attitude, and go out to smash any female who gets on the field.
Does she play any other sports? Right now mine does soccer, basketball, and volleyball

bro let her play,you wont have to worry about her playing in high school as there is no way in hell a girl will be QB in a highschool team,politics wont allow it. and for now you said shes big enough to handle it,plus qb's hardly get hit .

Have her put her hair up so they don't know she's a girl, throw some dirt on her face, and put some smudge under her eyes and have it. Say she throws and interception, and the would be TD returning CB tries a deek move. While in mid deek he gets laid the fuck out by your little girl and fumbles. Think of the pride.

Let her at least try it if she wants to. She can always quit if it isn't for her. Let her give it a go at softball as well. Would most likely be an awesome outfielder or pitcher.

Top Bottom