Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The coach of the 7th grade football team has asked my daughter to be on the B team.

Wow! you have an interesting family. The daughter is a beautiful athletic girl that can play on the the football team. And, the dad is homely effeninate guy that was on the cheerleader squad.

Re: The coach of the 7th grade football team has asked my daughter to be on the B tea

Testosterone boy said:
Hah....that would have been fun to let a girl have it.
you talking about ball games, arent you?

shit, i mean...

youre talking about getting her on the ground, right?

shit, fubared that one up too

youre talking about jumping all over the girl, trying to get her to submit, right?

dammit! this is too hard. y'all know what i mean, anyway ;)

biteme, LET HER PLAY!

if you tell her you don't want her to, it's going to kill her confidence.

if you encourage her, however, think about the boost that's going to give her pride and confidence. how many girls can say they played football in junior high? ok, she will probably get laid out a few times. it happens.

you be there after every game to tell her how proud of her you are. encourage her the entire way.

if she wants to do this, you have to let her. don't say no to her. this might be a dream come true for her. let her have this dream.

GoldenDelicious said:
biteme i hate it when you ignore me :D

LOL. She's the one that told me to post it. I had told her that I made a post for her and she said to tell everyone about the 7th grade coach asking her to play football. She's proud of it. Now I certainly can't let her read this thread. :)

slickdadd said:
lol @ bull dyke.

That B team quarterback must be a wicked sissy. No offense to your daughter.

She's every bit feminine but very tough. I was boxing with her the other day. Of course I just tap her on the arms, she was sneaking some vicious body blows in on me. She begged me to box some more with her last night, but I declined. I can't hit her hard, but she doesn't think she can hurt me, so she lets them fly.

Re: The coach of the 7th grade football team has asked my daughter to be on the B tea

biteme said:
LOL. She's the one that told me to post it. I had told her that I made a post for her and she said to tell everyone about the 7th grade coach asking her to play football. She's proud of it. Now I certainly can't let her read this thread. :)

just put GD on ignore and let her read it, that way she can't see all his "tackling your daughter" comments.

hell, no reason to take him off the ignore list either. i mean, you're not missing much out of him.

j/k GD. :D

crak600 said:
biteme, LET HER PLAY!

if you tell her you don't want her to, it's going to kill her confidence.

if you encourage her, however, think about the boost that's going to give her pride and confidence. how many girls can say they played football in junior high? ok, she will probably get laid out a few times. it happens.

you be there after every game to tell her how proud of her you are. encourage her the entire way.

if she wants to do this, you have to let her. don't say no to her. this might be a dream come true for her. let her have this dream.

We'll have to have a talk about it. I want to make sure that she knows what she would be getting herself into.

Show her some of those great slow-motion clips NFL films puts out of quarterbacks getting blindsided by pass rushers. If she still wants to play after seeing that, then she deserves a chance.

Top Bottom