Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Case Against The Ten Commandments!

sk* said:

Where is your proof that santa clause doesn't exist?

Where is your proof that you are a female? Maybe your eyes are deceiving you.

Where is your proof that ...

You get the point.

-sk

In your religion sucks thread I posted that I do not believe in God, so I agree with you. But, I do not understand why you feel it required to make fun of those that do. Some people choose to believe, why does that bother you so much? I could careless what someone else believes, if it makes them happy and has no negative impact on my life why should I care?
Our country was founded by *some* christians and some deist. Old Ben Franklin was not a christian, and as far as I know neither was Thomas Jefferson. Deist believe God is a distant first cause, but not directly involved on our lives. They do not want to hear our prayers and will not answer them. They believe that God expresses his will through the laws of nature. If you read the declaration of independance or the constitution with that in mind I think it will become quite obvious what they intended. The tem commandments do not belong in our laws, and if the founding fathers wanted them there, they certainly would have included them in the consitution.

overhead said:

In your religion sucks thread I posted that I do not believe in God, so I agree with you. But, I do not understand why you feel it required to make fun of those that do. Some people choose to believe, why does that bother you so much? I could careless what someone else believes, if it makes them happy and has no negative impact on my life why should I care?
Our country was founded by *some* christians and some deist. Old Ben Franklin was not a christian, and as far as I know neither was Thomas Jefferson. Deist believe God is a distant first cause, but not directly involved on our lives. They do not want to hear our prayers and will not answer them. They believe that God expresses his will through the laws of nature. If you read the declaration of independance or the constitution with that in mind I think it will become quite obvious what they intended. The tem commandments do not belong in our laws, and if the founding fathers wanted them there, they certainly would have included them in the consitution.

I'm not making fun of anyone. :)

-sk

Only those that have seen the Angel Of Death really know the truth! And trust me it's not what you are thinking!

bignate73 said:
i always get a kick out of the whole "do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you god? " thing.

and that means im going to be more inclined to tell the truth because......

i have been to many courts, never once did i see them ask that question.

if you dont want the 10 commandment in a courthouse, fine. making funof it is fucking rude.

i have yet to see a thread started here with the sole intent of fucking with those who dont beleive. ive seen plenty of the reverse.

i have an idea: get a fucking life.

Anarchist said:
if you dont want the 10 commandment in a courthouse, fine. making funof it is fucking rude.

i have yet to see a thread started here with the sole intent of fucking with those who dont beleive. ive seen plenty of the reverse.

i have an idea: get a fucking life.

That is the truth.

People just never get that 3rd commandment thing. Read it. It has NOTHING to do with saying Goddammit. You can say goddammit all you goddamn want to. It's about taking on the name of God in your own vanity. As in comparing yourself to god or saying that you ARE god or that you're better than god.

Goddammit.

82794b792946f67041be2ea4d24a0b77.jpg

Hey, even Moses joined the NRA.

"Let my people go.....................before I blow your goddamned brains out!"~Actual quote from The Ten Commandments.

Top Bottom