Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Case Against The Ten Commandments!

Anarchist said:
2thick

im not into organized religion either doofus. you sound like certain right wingers on this board who think all who dont like bush are libs. you really do. you really need to assume less and think more k? i belive in god. you and your cronies tend to be rater rude about you not beleiving. not beleiving is fine. being a prick towards someones deeply held beliefs is not.

do i need to go further in depth about this with you?

A person so sensitive about freedom of speech against a man-made institution that is responsible for more 'evil' than any other institution is one who believes in such an institution.

You believe in organized religion because you blindly support and defend it.

xcellant. so you know better than me what i believe? what a wonderous man you are.

A person so sensitive about freedom of speech against a man-made institution that is responsible for more 'evil' than any other institution is one who believes in such an institution.

you ant to bash jws, catholics protestants etc? fine. go for it. all im asking is that you dot compare god to santa clause. i find that rude. is there something about that you dont understand?

2Thick said:

You said this is an anti-religion post. It is not. Therefore, you are a fool. Know your role, troll.

OK Einstein...the TITLE of this thread is: "The Case Against The Ten Commandments"...NOT "The Case Against The Government"

Sounds like a thread about "religion" to me.

Troll?...whatever you say there O omniscient one ;)

I do find your inability to discuss things in an adult manner somewhat amusing...seems to be a trend with you.

I'll try this ONE more time, in the most simplistic terms...

all I asked was "why do you believe what you believe?"

Anarchist said:

all im asking is that you dot compare god to santa clause. i find that rude. is there something about that you dont understand?

Where did I say God was Santa?

IvanOffelitch said:

OK Einstein...the TITLE of this thread is: "The Case Against The Ten Commandments"...NOT "The Case Against The Government"

Sounds like a thread about "religion" to me.

Troll?...whatever you say there O omniscient one ;)

I do find your inability to discuss things in an adult manner somewhat amusing...seems to be a trend with you.

I'll try this ONE more time, in the most simplistic terms...

all I asked was "why do you believe what you believe?"

I, I believe in music, Oh I, I believe in love.

Top Bottom