Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Case Against The Ten Commandments!

Let's take a hint from the scientific method. Everytime a new theory is to be presented, it must be proved.

Present a theory and wait around until someone disproves it is NOT HOW THE SHIT WORKS. To those religious types: if you want to talk about proof, the burden's on you.

casualbb said:
Let's take a hint from the scientific method. Everytime a new theory is to be presented, it must be proved.

Present a theory and wait around until someone disproves it is NOT HOW THE SHIT WORKS. To those religious types: if you want to talk about proof, the burden's on you.

First of all, I'm NOT the "religious type"

I figured the first responses would be like this...:rolleyes:

As I said before...if you want to know the truth, it's out there (not to rip off the X-Files)

I presented you with an excellent source of information, it's up to you to pursue it...I'm not gonna waste the bandwith spoon-feeding the info.

My intent is not to start a pissing match...some of you seemed to want "proof" or "evidence", which Mr. McDowell has provided...but you don't have to take his word for it (or anyone elses, for that matter)...research it yourself.

IvanOffelitch said:
As this is my first post here (been a reader of the site for quite a while), I figured I'd might as well make it a good one...

2Thick...

I've been following these "anti-religion" threads for quite some time,

Looks like you need to do a little more reading because you have managed to make a fool of yourself on your very first post.

If you had an ounce of comprehension, then you would know that this is not an anti-religion thread.

This is an anti-government thread.

2Thick said:

Looks like you need to do a little more reading because you have managed to make a fool of yourself on your very first post.

If you had an ounce of comprehension, then you would know that this is not an anti-religion thread.

This is an anti-government thread.

I've made a fool of myself on my first post??? lol!

I'll say this 1 more time...

All I did was pose a few simple questions to you, and give those who seek "proof" a resource to begin with.

IvanOffelitch said:

I've made a fool of myself on my first post??? lol!

I'll say this 1 more time...

All I did was pose a few simple questions to you, and give those who seek "proof" a resource to begin with.

You said this is an anti-religion post. It is not. Therefore, you are a fool. Know your role, troll.

id just like to know why 2thick and sk* feel the need to scream about religion all the time. its not like theyre gonna cange a fucking persons mind with the way they go about it. it most often leads to rude insulting bullshit.

Anarchist said:
id just like to know why 2thick and sk* feel the need to scream about religion all the time. its not like theyre gonna cange a fucking persons mind with the way they go about it. it most often leads to rude insulting bullshit.

You should try to think with an open mind.

Spiritualism is a wonderful thing. Jesus Christ was a spiritualist. He said that a person should get in touch with God in private. There is a direct connection between humans and a higher power.

Organized religion was created by man in order to use the pure goodness of spirituality to control and subdue other men.

If you cannot grasp that, then you are in dire need of some self-reflection.

2thick

Organized religion was created by man in order to use the pure goodness of spirituality to control and subdue other men.

im not into organized religion either doofus. you sound like certain right wingers on this board who think all who dont like bush are libs. you really do. you really need to assume less and think more k? i belive in god. you and your cronies tend to be rater rude about you not beleiving. not beleiving is fine. being a prick towards someones deeply held beliefs is not.

do i need to go further in depth about this with you?

Top Bottom