Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Case Against The Ten Commandments!

big_bad_buff said:
Within 5 or so years religion (Christianity mostly) will be outlawed from America (probably everywhere). So don't worry big back guy, you wont have to put up with too much longer

You are probably right and then you can have snazzy little 666 on your forehead or your righthand and worship some big ass ugly image of the anti christ or they will chop your head off.

sk* said:

Where is your proof that santa clause doesn't exist?

Where is your proof that you are a female? Maybe your eyes are deceiving you.

Where is your proof that ...

You get the point.

-sk

Actually, I don't get your point. There are plenty of things we can't prove, but that we know to be true.

So if we really aren't God's special creation and there is no higher power, then how do we know that murder (or any other crime) is wrong? What is that makes us know that? Is it just because some manmade law says it's wrong?

bigguns15 said:

Actually, I don't get your point. There are plenty of things we can't prove, but that we know to be true.

So if we really aren't God's special creation and there is no higher power, then how do we know that murder (or any other crime) is wrong? What is that makes us know that? Is it just because some manmade law says it's wrong?

Good point. I mean if there is no supreme being giving us rules to live by basically we are just animals. So we should be able to kill anybody we want so we can eat them for dinner.

Also sk do you believe in air? I mean you can't see it you can't touch it but if you don't have it you don't live long.

You have to use probability when "believing" in something. How can you "believe" in one mystical being, yet, not in another?

Both are inprobable.

I went through this thing once, so from now on I am just gonna reply to everything with :mommakin:.

-sk

"When you have the Blessing of God that created everything with you and then you can have what He wants you to have. I mean the Land was made by God so He could give it to anyone He wants can't he?"

And somebody wrote it down that way to justify killing and stealing. I'm supprised that they didn't include the statement that the folks down the road were trying to buy enriched uranium from Niger to make A-bombs and they had to be squashed.

curling said:
Also sk do you believe in air? I mean you can't see it you can't touch it but if you don't have it you don't live long.

Not particularly believe in it.

-sk

bigguns15 said:

Well then, I will just have to disagree with you. And that's okay. Look I know that nothing anyone on this board says will change your mind, so it's a moot point. You certainly aren't going to shake my beliefs. Religion and matters of faith can result in hot discussions that don't accomplish anything anger.

I like you, but

:mommakin:

-sk

sk* said:

Yes, exactly.

-sk

Well then, I will just have to disagree with you. And that's okay. Look I know that nothing anyone on this board says will change your mind, so it's a moot point. You certainly aren't going to shake my beliefs. Religion and matters of faith can result in hot discussions that don't accomplish anything but anger.

Top Bottom