Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Case Against The Ten Commandments!

So what about the pledge of allegiance? What about every piece of money in the US that has 'In God We Trust'? Obviously the founders of our country had to have faith in God.

Freedom of religious practice was one of the core reasons our country was founded.. hence "In God We Trust" on all our currency. Reminds me of a sign I saw in a retail store many years ago..

In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash... heh heh...

i always get a kick out of the whole "do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you god? " thing.

and that means im going to be more inclined to tell the truth because......

It never seeks to amaze how people will mock and make fun of a being that can crush you like bug bring you back to life and then do it again. I mean I will do over 140 mph on my bike, wakeboard right next to rocks, and do just about any other wild dangerous thing. But man I fear God He is just way to powerful to mess with. Silly humans.

SK, I know how you feel on this subject, and you are certainly entitled to your opinion. You ask for proof that God exists, but where is your proof that He doesn't?

I think you have to have faith to believe either one. For me, I have faith that He does exist.

bigguns15 said:
SK, I know how you feel on this subject, and you are certainly entitled to your opinion. You ask for proof that God exists, but where is your proof that He doesn't?

I think you have to have faith to believe either one. For me, I have faith that He does exist.

Where is your proof that santa clause doesn't exist?

Where is your proof that you are a female? Maybe your eyes are deceiving you.

Where is your proof that ...

You get the point.

-sk

"The reason for this commandment is: when the Jews entered the "promised land" they were surrounded by other peoples who worshiped idols, sprits, ancestors...every village had their own God.
The commandment says: don't worship like the idiots around you are worshiping!"

And that was used as a justification to kill everyone and plunder everything in the path of the Israelites as they sang "This land is mine and you have nothing now!" [sung to the tune of the first line of the "Exodus" song.

Originally posted by S

And that was used as a justification to kill everyone and plunder everything in the path of the Israelites as they sang "This land is mine and you have nothing now!" [sung to the tune of the first line of the "Exodus" song. [/B]

When you have the Blessing of God that created everything with you and then you can have what He wants you to have. I mean the Land was made by God so He could give it to anyone He wants can't he?

Top Bottom