Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Barry Bonds Saga

the guy who caught both balls lives pretty close to where i live (next city). 660 was a very important hr for bonds. bonds and mays gave the guy signed jerseys, bats and hats as well as tickets to future games so that bonds could have #660 back. He let the guy keep #661 and said that 660 had more meaning and is the one he wants to hold on to.

That's one thing, you know the Giants would be nothing without Bonds, and he seems to be doing all the work next to Marquis Grissom, but other than that the team doesn't put in much offensive help, not to mention the departure of a few players from last years roster. You can tell too, because Bonds last year didn't have many RBI's even though he batted around .345 and jacked about 45 home runs I believe, all because his team wasn't wasn't doing the job to get on base and get more runs in, though I do respect their record last year...I don't know how they did that honestly.

SoreArms said:
Yeah buddy.

He hit #663 today off of Darren Dreifert, but the Blue crue once again, get the W.

who cares?
at the end of the season when hockey has fucked it self into oblivion
and football has petered out like it always has
and we are all saying lebron who?

we will still be watching bb and wondering if and when he will break hammering hank's record
meanwhile single handely saving baseball

remember folks baseball a few years ago when a strike shut it all down almost died

mcquire sosa petite rocket and bonds were all they had to pull people back
mcquire has retired
sosa as good as he is will always be part of the loveable cubs
petite and rocket are now astros

but barry is barry
juice or no
man has phenomal hand-eye coordination and quickness
steriods cannot make you a better player/batter
make you bigger and stronger
but cannot help you with your timing
bb's training was akin to bruce lee's training where there was much repetitive hand-eye practice

Top Bottom