Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is actually P-plex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

searay said:
you really think i give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks ? i would think NOT by what ive posted here and whos the retard for even asking

kablaam!!!! mutha fucka

Dude, if you're gonna act like a 14 year old girl who's shoes just got dirt on them, just ge the fuck out of here. The only person here that has a problem is you. No one was talking shit, everything was cool, but your ass all of the suden freaks out and starts acting like a know-it-all hardass. And then you start f-bombing and acting even harder. Get real bro.

Oh, and BTW. you're argument is wrong. P-plex IS indeeed a steroid.

So:

1: You are acting like a total kumbag

2: You are wrong about what you are arguing.

You have some real issues with pride and stubborness and assholedness. Get some help

Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

Good shit right there bro. Oh I dnt think he heard you though....he's already banned :)

dabuffguy said:
kablaam!!!! mutha fucka

Dude, if you're gonna act like a 14 year old girl who's shoes just got dirt on them, just ge the fuck out of here. The only person here that has a problem is you. No one was talking shit, everything was cool, but your ass all of the suden freaks out and starts acting like a know-it-all hardass. And then you start f-bombing and acting even harder. Get real bro.

Oh, and BTW. you're argument is wrong. P-plex IS indeeed a steroid.

So:

1: You are acting like a total kumbag

2: You are wrong about what you are arguing.

You have some real issues with pride and stubborness and assholedness. Get some help

this was a funny thread :p

halodrol is good
epistane is amazing
phera is cool not the best
m1t RULES
superdrol is the BEST by far

havent tried the trenabolan yet......hear good things and also hear bad things

JAM got any feedback on oxyguno or feraguno (spelling)

SodaMan said:
this was a funny thread :p

It really was. I like these type of threads once in a while. It keeps things interesting.

That guy got so mad because we were calling p-plex a designer steroid. BUTTER IS A STEROID!!!!! To add to that, I guarantee you that p-plex is more of a steroid then butter is!

same stuff marian jones took if i can recall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom