Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is actually P-plex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we can all see what happens when you ask a dumb ass person that only wants to act like a kid to use his brain and explain himself.

I asked him for 1 thing. In all his little kid rants did he once give that little bit of info I asked him to. NOPE!!!!!

He only wanted to make trouble and be an asshole. He did what he came to do and now he is gone. If any one wants to join him speak now or forever hold your peace.

Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

Just Add Muscle said:
They stped collecting info for the proposed ban on June 24th nothing has gone public yet as to what they are going tto do.

Ok. Thanks for the info. Is there some sort of time frame they have to give us before they can initiate the ban? Like 90 days or something?

Also, I don't know your store(online?), and everyone is raving about it... this makes me sad.

Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

This post might be out of left field...

To be honest I'm sick of reading about all the prohormone haters. I bet these are the same people who would gain 3lbs of fat off a gram of test per week and lose all 3 pounds once they come off.

I gained about 15lbs off my first ph cycle and kept 10 of them...they are a nice springboard for those who want a legal option to gauge how their body reacts to anabolic compounds.

sardonicone said:
Ok. Thanks for the info. Is there some sort of time frame they have to give us before they can initiate the ban? Like 90 days or something?

Also, I don't know your store(online?), and everyone is raving about it... this makes me sad.
Usually when they pass a ban they give a grace period so there should be one for sure.Especially with what they are proposing on this ban witch is to make these 3 compounds schedule 3 aas.Witch will make it a felony to even posses them once the grace period is over.

FRONT2BACKJACKED said:
halodrol is good
epistane is amazing
phera is cool not the best
m1t RULES
superdrol is the BEST by far

havent tried the trenabolan yet......hear good things and also hear bad things

JAM got any feedback on oxyguno or feraguno (spelling)
Oxyguno and Feraguno seem to be underdosed or the hormones just not very pure.I myself took the Oxyguno in the black box and did not get much gains from it.I bought a bunch of it when it first came out and I still have a lot of it left at the store because I dont recommend it unless its some one looking for something super mild.

I ran some of the original batch Halodrol-50 which was 50mg Turinibol precursor, and 30mg Phera.

It rocked.

I ran epistane recently, wasnt very strong IMO, ended up with low libido and joint/tendon pain.

Never tried Superdrol, heard its very harsh, guys turning yellow after 3 weeks, lol.

KD1 said:
I ran some of the original batch Halodrol-50 which was 50mg Turinibol precursor, and 30mg Phera.

It rocked.

I ran epistane recently, wasnt very strong IMO, ended up with low libido and joint/tendon pain.

Never tried Superdrol, heard its very harsh, guys turning yellow after 3 weeks, lol.

more internet LORE
dont take what everyone says as the gospel,
any responsible juicer can prevent turning yellow or liver values skyrocketing
get abillirubin strip if your so worried/all juic should be done unde doctor supervision anyway!
abombs and halo are way worse
and methylmast is way better gains than abombs and halo lol!

methlymast>any oral, but sarm s4 was a good oral...the real s4sarm...........i had good results with st acking the two

swole said:
This post might be out of left field...

To be honest I'm sick of reading about all the prohormone haters. I bet these are the same people who would gain 3lbs of fat off a gram of test per week and lose all 3 pounds once they come off.

I gained about 15lbs off my first ph cycle and kept 10 of them...they are a nice springboard for those who want a legal option to gauge how their body reacts to anabolic compounds.

Good post.

A lot of shit starters confusing people these dayZ

KD1 said:

It rocked.

Epistane had some purity issues and it has had a lot of controversial feedback.Havok on the other hand is a different animal.

Just Add Muscle said:
Epistane had some purity issues and it has had a lot of controversial feedback.Havok on the other hand is a different animal.
Epistane was just a havoc spin off any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom