Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is actually P-plex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

sardonicone said:
But as a notn methalyated oral, won't it's half-life be way down?
Yes non methylated get less active ingredient through so they usually need higher dosages of the active ingredient to be effective but are much lighter on the liver enzymes.

Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

REGIONS said:
I have ran SD. My first was actually Legal Gears Methyl Masterdrol (the first one and actual SD clone).I didn't have any horrible sides and damn sure didn't turn yellow.Liver protectants should always be used on an oral cycle.I had the lower back pumps and a few pimples but the gains were great!!!

Methyl Masterdrol is a liquid superdrol product?

Just Add Muscle said:
Methyl Masterdrol is a liquid superdrol product?

Not the original Methyl Masterdrol. LG later done some liquid Masterdrol bs version.It was a spinnoff their Masterdrol like Gaspari done the Halo Liquidgels off their Halo.The original Methyl Masterdrol was a SD clone but wasn't liquid. I still have a couple bottles.

Not the original Methyl Masterdrol. LG later done some liquid Masterdrol bs version.It was a spinnoff their Masterdrol like Gaspari done the Halo Liquidgels off their Halo.The original Methyl Masterdrol was a SD clone but wasn't liquid. I still have a couple bottles.
Yeah thats what I thought,I did not recognize the active ingredient.

discuss.

I have yet to try this product....You just sell too much good stuff and have too many choices! LOL

I have yet to try this product....You just sell too much good stuff and have too many choices! LOL
How do you think I feel I am around it all day long at work surrounded by boxes of this stuff. I sell to customers that come in the store and then they come back raving about something and 10 pounds heavier in a month.then Im like ok I need to try that,add it to the list.:evil:

How do you think I feel I am around it all day long at work surrounded by boxes of this stuff. I sell to customers that come in the store and then they come back raving about something and 10 pounds heavier in a month.then Im like ok I need to try that,add it to the list.:evil:

haha...atleast you probably get killer discounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom