Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is actually P-plex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

needtogetaas said:
We have a standard on aas board. We have rules. Every once in a wile I have to start busting heads to get things back in order. Just do not be the head I bust when I start busting them :heart: :heart: :heart: I know you never will though

this guy comes on here and says one of his products is the same as the clear which it is not and that is OK ? its ok for this fucking lyeing peice of shit to mislead your customers ? is this was my board id ban his ass and drop his site for blatantly lying to my customers. BAN ME I COULD FUCKING CARE LESS THIS BOARD HAS GONE TO THE FUCKING DOGS. YOU, THE INFORMATION AND YOUR SPONSERS ALL SUCK. NOW YOU GO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ANYTIME YOU THINK YOU CAN SLAME MY ASS YOU COME ON OVER TOUGH GUY. FUNNY HOW YOU BITCHES GET SO TOUGH ON LINE.

Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

searay said:
this guy comes on here and says one of his products is the same as the clear which it is not and that is OK ? its ok for this fucking lyeing peice of shit to mislead your customers ? is this was my board id ban his ass and drop his site for blatantly lying to my customers. BAN ME I COULD FUCKING CARE LESS THIS BOARD HAS GONE TO THE FUCKING DOGS. YOU, THE INFORMATION AND YOUR SPONSERS ALL SUCK. NOW YOU GO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ANYTIME YOU THINK YOU CAN SLAME MY ASS YOU COME ON OVER TOUGH GUY. FUNNY HOW YOU BITCHES GET SO TOUGH ON LINE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
THIS IS THE BEST IVE FELT IN AWHILE.....BUNCH OF BUTT SNIFFING BITCH ASS WANNA BE'S NOW WIPE THAT BROWN SHIT OFF YOUR FACE NEED TO LICK ASS......WAS THAT PERSONAL ENOUGH FOR YA

OH I GUESS I FORGOT TO POST THOSE INGREDIANTS ....THEY ARE THE SAME AS THE FUCKING GARBAGE YOUR BOY FREIND WAS TOUTING
JUST GIVE IT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND THIS FUCK WILL BE SUING YOUR SORRY ASSES HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSS

JAM said someone else told him it was P-Phlex, either way...he was corrected and he accepted that, he did not argue the point.

You make yourself look worse everytime you post. Obviously, uneducated and must have been dumped by his bf today because youre cranky. :-P

-Legacy

searay said:
NOW YOU GO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ANYTIME YOU THINK YOU CAN SLAME MY ASS YOU COME ON OVER TOUGH GUY. FUNNY HOW YOU BITCHES GET SO TOUGH ON LINE.

What a contradiction. In one sentence he criticizes people for acting like hard asses online and in the next sentence he trys to act like a hard ass and says, "COME ON OVER".

There is only one person talking talking crap in this thread. It's entertaining none the less. No hard feelings.

flips top up

usb_nuke_button_1.jpg

Are you really that retarded or are you deliberately trying to make people hate you? I dnt understand how someone can be so stupid.

You disrespected JAm, a bro very well-respected in my book, then you have the odacity to disrespect needto, an elite moderator who knows more about aas that you will ever hope to know because you are an arrogant son of a bitch.

You've made many enemies here today.

Wait for the ban.

searay said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
THIS IS THE BEST IVE FELT IN AWHILE.....BUNCH OF BUTT SNIFFING BITCH ASS WANNA BE'S NOW WIPE THAT BROWN SHIT OFF YOUR FACE NEED TO LICK ASS......WAS THAT PERSONAL ENOUGH FOR YA

OH I GUESS I FORGOT TO POST THOSE INGREDIANTS ....THEY ARE THE SAME AS THE FUCKING GARBAGE YOUR BOY FREIND WAS TOUTING
JUST GIVE IT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND THIS FUCK WILL BE SUING YOUR SORRY ASSES HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gnight guys see you all tomorrow.Leg day at 6am tomorrow ouch.

searay said:

LOL @ this guy. What he doesn't realize is that needto and JAM are both huge mofo's that could rip his arms off and beat him to death with them.

Bomb's away!!!!!!!

the_alcatraz said:
Are you really that retarded or are you deliberately trying to make people hate you? I dnt understand how someone can be so stupid.

You disrespected JAm, a bro very well-respected in my book, then you have the odacity to disrespect needto, an elite moderator who knows more about aas that you will ever hope to know because you are an arrogant son of a bitch.

You've made many enemies here today.

Wait for the ban.

you really think i give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks ? i would think NOT by what ive posted here and whos the retard for even asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom