Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is actually P-plex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

KD1 said:
I ran some of the original batch Halodrol-50 which was 50mg Turinibol precursor, and 30mg Phera.

It rocked.

I ran epistane recently, wasnt very strong IMO, ended up with low libido and joint/tendon pain.

Never tried Superdrol, heard its very harsh, guys turning yellow after 3 weeks, lol.

I have ran SD. My first was actually Legal Gears Methyl Masterdrol (the first one and actual SD clone).I didn't have any horrible sides and damn sure didn't turn yellow.Liver protectants should always be used on an oral cycle.I had the lower back pumps and a few pimples but the gains were great!!!

Thanks JAM for clearing that up for me.

Still loving my havoc cyclo stack i'm running though..

Next time I wanna run a more powerful stack...any suggestions?

Monsterdrol when it comes back in stock bro.Its an awesome hard muscle builder.

yeah the compound inmonsterdrol is the best shit out of any oral including dbol anadrol etc etc

however there are a few in their own categories that are cool like halo and nilevar and some of the other oldies

if i could pick one thing to run for the rest of my lif eit would honestly be methylmasteron

havoc was cool to!

i have some m1t ive been running left over im loving it

JAM did you ever get to try M5-AA when it was available?

Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

miplank said:
Just run it by itself?
You can run it by itself or with a non methyl.There is a product called icon that will be coming out that I am hearing awesome things about so far.Its a cortisol blocker and a non methylated aas.

I just went to your site...Read about the MonsterDrol, you guys had some recommendations of what to run w/it. I might have to wait and check out this icon stuff.

So what's up w/the H-Drol, and M-Drol? Same stuff?

Just Add Muscle said:
You can run it by itself or with a non methyl.There is a product called icon that will be coming out that I am hearing awesome things about so far.Its a cortisol blocker and a non methylated aas.

But as a notn methalyated oral, won't it's half-life be way down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom