Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is actually P-plex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

searay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are showing yourself to be a true damn ass in this thread. Also one with no class and respect. Stop talking because you look really really dumb right now. Its pretty much a fucking steroid case fucking closed. Unless you can come back to me with

Clear cut scientific fact that its not a steroid of any kind. Then stfu.

Note!!! I did not ask you to tell my why you think they are not. I did not ask you to tell me anything but the (chemical make up of the product) and prove to me that that (chemical make up ) is not a steroid or close.

There now go see if you can do that or stfu before its lights out. See you act like a dick then I get to treat you like one. Do not let me see you with out this info on this thread again. I am not asking i am telling you. Banned if you do show up with out it.

Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

DJLegacy2k1 said:
NeedTo has recently turned GANGSTA! lol

He's gonna treat 'dicks' like 'dicks' and beat them! LMAO

GO NEEDTO GO!

-Legacy
We have a standard on aas board. We have rules. Every once in a wile I have to start busting heads to get things back in order. Just do not be the head I bust when I start busting them :heart: :heart: :heart: I know you never will though

Just Add Muscle said:
It is a sad that companies with monster marketing schemes have taken the mainstream fitness enthusiasts hard earned money so many times that people are walking around spewing things with out having any research or experience behind their arguments.I dont blame people for this,its just the way it has gotten now.I myself can tell you all,please RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH.Educate your selfs on ingredients and read labels for those ingredients that have been researched and have good feedback.Find the brands and labels that you like and stick to them if they work for you.There have been many companies try to sell me crap products and want me to market them for huge profit margins.I will not do this.I will not sell my name for money.I will tell you all what I believe and what I think.If its garbage I will let you know if I tried it personally or others have said it is.We stock over 2000 products.I could tell you they will all make your dicks 12 inches and they will make you get playboy centerfold model girlfriends and they will make you handsome and rich and burn fat and bench 1000 pounds.But I dont because I will not tarnish my name to pitch a sale.Maybe this is why I am not rich and make millions but I sleep very well at night and put food in my daughters plate and I am very proud of who I am and this no bullshit no holds barred company.The End.

Hate to get off the subject, but I was curious and wanted to ask you why you never use the space bar between punctuation?? I find it a little hard reading quickly.

Holy shit, searay, why are you trying to bite off JAM's cock? He has quickly become one of my favorite bros on here, even though he's a noob. lol, just playin JAM, you aren't a noob.

Steroid = synthetic derivative of testosterone.

P-plex is a synthetic derivative of testosterone. (DMTestosterone)

You are wrong. Don't be a jerk.

dabuffguy said:
Holy shit, searay, why are you trying to bite off JAM's cock? He has quickly become one of my favorite bros on here, even though he's a noob. lol, just playin JAM, you aren't a noob.

Steroid = synthetic derivative of testosterone.

P-plex is a synthetic derivative of testosterone. (DMTestosterone)

You are wrong. Don't be a jerk.
Ive been on this board longer than 90% of the bros on this thread. :evil:

miplank said:
well...that shit flinging douchebag has now got me confused...

Is p-Flex a PH...or a Designer Steroid? or are they the same thing?

Clear it up for me JAM ;)

Here you go bro,this is for you to rest assured.

Here is a little post written by William Llewellyn,the writter of the Anabolic Reference Guide:
#1: The DEA is responsible for enforcing the Controlled Substances Act only. Without anabolics being Schedule I or falling under an analog drug act, each steroid is not on the DEA radar unless it is specifically on the Controlled Substances List first. The DEA are police if you will, and are not responsible for understanding such things as what defines a steroid.

The FDA enforces all general drug and cosmetic acts. These current OTC products are NOT natural substances and legal as per DSHEA. They would be considered "misbranded drugs". They ARE on the FDA radar. However, the FDA has no police force, and doesn't have a bunch of Walter O'Reilly's working for them, so they are very very slow to enforce their own laws.

From most companies, you can trust these products about as much as underground steroids, as the raw materials are probably coming from the same companies. Some are much better than others, of course.

None of these compounds was ever studied in humans. You are taking some risks in that regard, although the general effect of all are pretty well known from structure/animal assays.

#2: Most of the first generation products did rely on enzymes to convert to active steroids, unlike today's products. So they were generally much weaker. Still, they were steroidal products even if indirect ones, and I am going to have to disagree with your assessment of them. They worked very well for very many people. That market progressed a lot after "andro".

#3: It is difficult to say what is the best one as I am not taking these myself. I am 34 and am not taking such risks with my health anymore. You won't see me taking Dianabol either.

In general, I believe you would be much better suited just looking at these new compounds as methylated oral anabolic steroids. That is exactly what they are, and their benefits vs. risks should be similar to other steroids of similar character. Since most are highly anabolic, low androgen, non-aromatizable, their effects should be somewhat similar to winstrol, oral turanabol etc.

I have a book here by Julius Vida called Anabolic and Androgenic Agents. Among other things, it is a compilation of decades of steroid assay results. It lists many hundreds of different anabolic/androgenic steroids and their relative anabolic vs. androgenic potencies. It has all the basic drugs that you would recognize, and many hundreds you have never heard of because they were not developed as prescription steroid products. It makes no distinction when listing testosterone, methandrostenolone etc, because it isn't about law. It is simply a compilation for chemists studying steroids. I think this is important to understand.

All the OTC products sold today are in there too.

Just Add Muscle said:
All I ask you to do is research and read ingredients.Then come back and tell me that they are not steroids.

you come on here and post that p-plex is the same as the clear based on what someone tells you, it ends up being not true, and your telling me to do some research ? your the one who needs to do some research before you post up. this post is a blatant misrepresentation that as far as im concerned is nothing more than a ploy to get people to pony up there hard earned money based on bullshit information. as far as im concerned youve distroyed all credibility by posting something so blantantly ignorant. i knew from the second i saw this post it was complete bullshit and again, as far as im concerned, everything that comes out of your mouth should be questioned. ive been in this game for over 25 yrs and i know better, what pisses me off is people like you who will say anything neccesary to push your products and people who havnt been at this long enough fall for it. whatever, your the one who has to look at yourself in the mirror everyday and if this is how you want to do business then go for it but i will call bullshit everytime. remember, what goes around comes around.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom