Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is actually P-plex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

They are steroids. Just because they are legal does not preclude them from being steroids.

Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

searay said:
there was another site on here touting there products as steroids and they are long gone. why are you trying to make your products something they are not ? you dont see primordal making there products out to be something they are not. ive used primordial products and was very happy because they did what they said they would. your products are not steroids, and there not as good as steroids. you dont have to be a rocket scientist to know this as you guys come and go and its always the same bullshit. just because you cant do this or you cant do that or you cant say this or that DOESNT MAKE YOUR PRODUCTS STEROIDS. lets see one post, just one, where someone will say your product, any one of them, "works as good as a steroid" and ill be on my way. until then cause i dont see anyone making that claim..........

Oh and one more thing.When you look at a list of ingredients in a compound and they say fenulgreek,tribulus terrestris and not a sequence of molecule positions and numbers.Then this tells you that it is a natural product nothing to do with anabolics.If you look at a bottle of Deca's ingredient you will not see fenulgreek and tribulus.If you look at the chemical make up you will see that it is very similar to these compounds.But I guess you know more about these compounds than the Author of the Anabolic Reference guide.Oh no wait a second I get it.The author of the anabolic reference guide is on our payroll. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

any new discount codes? :qt: :evil: :qt:

It is a sad that companies with monster marketing schemes have taken the mainstream fitness enthusiasts hard earned money so many times that people are walking around spewing things with out having any research or experience behind their arguments.I dont blame people for this,its just the way it has gotten now.I myself can tell you all,please RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH.Educate your selfs on ingredients and read labels for those ingredients that have been researched and have good feedback.Find the brands and labels that you like and stick to them if they work for you.There have been many companies try to sell me crap products and want me to market them for huge profit margins.I will not do this.I will not sell my name for money.I will tell you all what I believe and what I think.If its garbage I will let you know if I tried it personally or others have said it is.We stock over 2000 products.I could tell you they will all make your dicks 12 inches and they will make you get playboy centerfold model girlfriends and they will make you handsome and rich and burn fat and bench 1000 pounds.But I dont because I will not tarnish my name to pitch a sale.Maybe this is why I am not rich and make millions but I sleep very well at night and put food in my daughters plate and I am very proud of who I am and this no bullshit no holds barred company.The End.

Just Add Muscle said:
It is a sad that companies with monster marketing schemes have taken the mainstream fitness enthusiasts hard earned money so many times that people are walking around spewing things with out having any research or experience behind their arguments.I dont blame people for this,its just the way it has gotten now.I myself can tell you all,please RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH.Educate your selfs on ingredients and read labels for those ingredients that have been researched and have good feedback.Find the brands and labels that you like and stick to them if they work for you.There have been many companies try to sell me crap products and want me to market them for huge profit margins.I will not do this.I will not sell my name for money.I will tell you all what I believe and what I think.If its garbage I will let you know if I tried it personally or others have said it is.We stock over 2000 products.I could tell you they will all make your dicks 12 inches and they will make you get playboy centerfold model girlfriends and they will make you handsome and rich and burn fat and bench 1000 pounds.But I dont because I will not tarnish my name to pitch a sale.Maybe this is why I am not rich and make millions but I sleep very well at night and put food in my daughters plate and I am very proud of who I am and this no bullshit no holds barred company.The End.

Good post. There are a lot of crap companies out there that sell things that don't work. That being said, the products you have pushed are legit.

I have no allegiances anywhere. I have done my research, used some of the products, and come to my own conclusions.For the people bashing these products, have you actually used them??? I would venture to say you haven't.

If you use a product and think it sucks let us know about it. If not, don't say it sucks when you don't have any experience with it.

Just because something isn't illegal doesn't mean it doesn't work. I can see some of the skepticism though. Like I said, there are products out there that just flat out suck.

Last edited:

sardonicone said:
Isn't the ban supposed to hit August 24th for P-Plex?
They stped collecting info for the proposed ban on June 24th nothing has gone public yet as to what they are going tto do.

well...that shit flinging douchebag has now got me confused...

Is p-Flex a PH...or a Designer Steroid? or are they the same thing?

Clear it up for me JAM ;)

P-Flex is a designer steriod.

I havent used P-Flex yet, I have used Havoc, and Im planning on running some CycloTren after I order from JAM tomorrow.

I may run a stack of CycloTren (60 days), Havoc (30 days), Dermacrine (60 days) to get my ass back on track.

JAM has some very quality products, just make sure you do your research on them so you know what you are getting in to.

-Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom