Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is actually P-plex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

REGIONS said:
I ran the actual AX pp and SNS version Methyl Plex. The AX was the first time I ran it.
The anabolic extremes was an Phera plex was an awesome product.

Has anyone used CEL P-Plex? I have 4 unopened bottles that I just haven't gotten around to using yet. They expire 3/2010. Does anyone know how long they would stay good after the expiration date?

I never believed in pro-hormones until I tried them. I don't want to do anything illegal so pro-hormones are a good alternative for me. I'm not sure how they compare to the real thing but they definitely work to some extent.

I have known guys on AAS and I will tell you that I think I have gotten more sides from pro-hormones then they did from steroids such as Testosterone and EQ. That should tell you something. These OTC products do work in some shape or form.

It's kind of stupid that something legal can be worse for you then something illegal. Alcohol kills more in one day then steroids kill in a year.

Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

bigdofba said:
Has anyone used CEL P-Plex? I have 4 unopened bottles that I just haven't gotten around to using yet. They expire 3/2010. Does anyone know how long they would stay good after the expiration date?

I never believed in pro-hormones until I tried them. I don't want to do anything illegal so pro-hormones are a good alternative for me. I'm not sure how they compare to the real thing but they definitely work to some extent.

I have known guys on AAS and I will tell you that I think I have gotten more sides from pro-hormones then they did from steroids such as Testosterone and EQ. That should tell you something. These OTC products do work in some shape or form.

It's kind of stupid that something legal can be worse for you then something illegal. Alcohol kills more in one day then steroids kill in a year.

Bro P-plex is some ridiculously strong shit.Cyclotren is not in the same ballpark
if you think the tren is strong you will be blown away.They are 2 different compounds totally in the way they work of course so some people prefer one over the other.The p-plex is wet big gains and lots of strength.Very unlike the cyclotren modest dry gains and vascularity.I have many friends that compete and use aas and they will stack p-plex up against any illegal oral.They come in the store and buy 4 or 5 bottles at a time.

Just Add Muscle said:
Did some one pee in your cheerios bud?Yes they are anabolic steroids yes every one else sells them.You obviously have no clue on the subject or you would not be flinging poop on something you have no clue about.Patrick Arnold developed the clear and the p-plex compound around the same time in Balco.My distributor told me I had the clear on my shelfs when I asked him if it was still available over the counter.As a matter of fact any one that does have a clue will tell you that p-plex is milligram per milligram stronger than d-bol.As far as catching my mistake being to bad.It is not,he helped me become more educated on the subject and to help others learn more precise information on these compounds.As far as selling steroids they are legal steroids and yes I am selling them.My payment processing company just will not allow certain words to be put on the listings or they will stop processing payments.Witch they already did once as many of our loyal customers are aware of.We had to take down all ephedrine products or any products that have similar names to aas.Please dont spew personal attacks anymore with out proper education on the subject.Research and then come back with something thats worth typing.

there was another site on here touting there products as steroids and they are long gone. why are you trying to make your products something they are not ? you dont see primordal making there products out to be something they are not. ive used primordial products and was very happy because they did what they said they would. your products are not steroids, and there not as good as steroids. you dont have to be a rocket scientist to know this as you guys come and go and its always the same bullshit. just because you cant do this or you cant do that or you cant say this or that DOESNT MAKE YOUR PRODUCTS STEROIDS. lets see one post, just one, where someone will say your product, any one of them, "works as good as a steroid" and ill be on my way. until then cause i dont see anyone making that claim..........

searay said:
lets see one post, just one, where someone will say your product, any one of them, "works as good as a steroid" and ill be on my way. until then cause i dont see anyone making that claim..........

I'm not saying they're steroids.

I'm just saying that some of these products add a lot to a diet and workout regime. I'm smart enough to know that it's probably not going to be as good as tried and true anabolic steroids but it does work and there is a market for people like me out there.

Some of these products are extremely close in chemical structure to AAS as well. There is a reason they're getting banned.

I think people think something has to be illegal for it to be legit. This just isn't the case. Soon there won't be a differnce between getting busted with testosterone and cyclotren.

Just Add Muscle said:
The p-plex is wet big gains and lots of strength.Very unlike the cyclotren modest dry gains and vascularity.

Yeah, that's why I held off on using it. It's summer and I didn't really want big wet gains.

searay said:
there was another site on here touting there products as steroids and they are long gone. why are you trying to make your products something they are not ? you dont see primordal making there products out to be something they are not. ive used primordial products and was very happy because they did what they said they would. your products are not steroids, and there not as good as steroids. you dont have to be a rocket scientist to know this as you guys come and go and its always the same bullshit. just because you cant do this or you cant do that or you cant say this or that DOESNT MAKE YOUR PRODUCTS STEROIDS. lets see one post, just one, where someone will say your product, any one of them, "works as good as a steroid" and ill be on my way. until then cause i dont see anyone making that claim..........

LOL these are not my products use the search button and see what others say on other boards all over the net.These compounds have nothing to do with me.Read,research, and educate your self please.Dont waste my time any more.Look at the chemical structure of a testosterone molecule and look at the molecule of any of the products on my post and see.Im just opening peoples eyes to see what is out there.I myself have used plenty of them and have gained plenty of lean muscle and or wet gains depending on bulking or cutting.Please stop making personal attacks and educate your self and come on here with an educated argument.Is people like you that hurt our community with your ignorant and negative remarks with no knowledge behind them.

searay said:

bro, pro-hormones = steroids....and relax, we actually respect our COTBs on here....justadd muscle is a respetable member with a lot of good products that a lot of bros on the site swear by.....no need to make personal attacks and try to undermine the products....if u dnt like something or have specific questions, then ask them....but this looks like you are making personal attacks trying too hard to discredit him...

searay said:
All I ask you to do is research and read ingredients.Then come back and tell me that they are not steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom