Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is actually P-plex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
searay said:
id have a hard time believing that a pro-hormone would give the results players were getting off the clear.

they aren't pro hormones......they are designer steroids :heart:

Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

searay said:
id have a hard time believing that a pro-hormone would give the results players were getting off the clear.

They were doing a more comprehensive program with other substances too, but yes, the clear is legit and good.

Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

Just Add Muscle said:
I just found out that the product that caused all the pro players to get in trouble over because they were using an undetectable steroid witch was formulated by Patrick Arnold called "The Clear" is actually what we call today P-Plex,Pheraplex or Pheravol V.Back then it was not detectable and they were getting away with using it and testing negative to all the aas.I was asking my distributor if there was any way of getting "The Clear" and he was like yeah you have tons of it in your store lol. :evil:

What would you recommend for a stack then? I just checked out your store and the prices are decent.

REGIONS said:
So much for all that Phera I have at home.
LOL send it to me I will gladly take it all for ya and post results.
:evil: :evil: .Phera plex=bad ass hormone hands down.Any one that has ever used it knows this.

searay said:
p-plex is a designer steroid ???
Yes Phera Plex is a designer steroid and its very similar to dbol in results/side effects.It is up for the upcoming ban so it will be scheduled with the rest of the steroids as soon as the ban is passed.Having a bottle of Phera Plex and a bottle of testosterone in your pocket will carry the same sentence once they pass the scheduling.

Just Add Muscle said:
Yes Phera Plex is a designer steroid and its very similar to dbol in results/side effects.It is up for the upcoming ban so it will be scheduled with the rest of the steroids as soon as the ban is passed.Having a bottle of Phera Plex and a bottle of testosterone in your pocket will carry the same sentence once they pass the scheduling.

How many police officers would know that a bottle of supplements was actually illegal?

dunno why you would carry it around in your pocket, but just for arguement sake....do you think the leo's would be able to identify it as illegal?

miplank said:
How many police officers would know that a bottle of supplements was actually illegal?

dunno why you would carry it around in your pocket, but just for arguement sake....do you think the leo's would be able to identify it as illegal?

Considering that most of my designer OTC steroid product customers are Police officers and a good amount of SWAT.Then I am sure that most of them would be very aware once it was made a schedule 3 controlled substance.I carry my bottle of Cyclotren and hdrol in my pouch so I always have it when i need to take it.I leave home at 6am and get home around 8pm so I need it on hand or else I dont get the dose.Miami cops actually look like bodybuilders lol.Actually the guy that just won the Southern States over all pro qualifier was an ex Miami cop.We dont have your every day dunkin donuts eating unhealthy cops like most quiet towns.The crime rate here is too high and these guys have to be up to par.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom