Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is actually P-plex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

Just Add Muscle said:
Yes Phera Plex is a designer steroid and its very similar to dbol in results/side effects.It is up for the upcoming ban so it will be scheduled with the rest of the steroids as soon as the ban is passed.Having a bottle of Phera Plex and a bottle of testosterone in your pocket will carry the same sentence once they pass the scheduling.

thats funny cause you have p-plex listed under pro-hormones on your web-site. i thought designer steroids were something like the clear, an actual steroid that is new or fairly new and a pro-hormone would be a precurser to an actual steroid like what you market on your site. just because its 'about' to be illegal doesnt make it something it is not.

Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

searay said:
thats funny cause you have p-plex listed under pro-hormones on your web-site. i thought designer steroids were something like the clear, an actual steroid that is new or fairly new and a pro-hormone would be a precurser to an actual steroid like what you market on your site. just because its 'about' to be illegal doesnt make it something it is not.
How many websites you know off that are legit openly market steroids in the open?Weather they are legal or not I can not use the word in any content on the websites HTML.All the products that even resembled anabolics or had any text that insinuated they work like anabolic steroids or ephedrine or prescriptions were taken down by us because our payment processing company would not allow them.Phera Plex is a designer believe it or not.If you dont want to believe me just do a search on the active ingredient.

the words pro-hormone, pro-steroid, and designer steroid often get confused.

a pro-hormone is any drug that converts into an active hormone by the liver, these are usually weak due to poor bioavailability and short half-lives.

a pro-steroid is really the same thing though some claim that it is different.

a "designer steroid" is any anabolic steroid that hasn't yet been classified as an anabolic steroid by the gov't. a designer steroid is just like any other anabolic steroid that you're used to (dbol, winstrol, anavar etc.) though usually they are less studied and gear users are less familiar with them.

oh and designer steroids (except maybe thg) are almost always 17aa orals.

Just Add Muscle said:
How many websites you know off that are legit openly market steroids in the open?Weather they are legal or not I can not use the word in any content on the websites HTML.All the products that even resembled anabolics or had any text that insinuated they work like anabolic steroids or ephedrine or prescriptions were taken down by us because our payment processing company would not allow them.Phera Plex is a designer believe it or not.If you dont want to believe me just do a search on the active ingredient.

so your actually selling steroids you just cant say so ? give me a break.....

this post started off saying "p-plex is the exact same thing as the clear". then your post was corrected becasue p=plex is not the same thing as the clear. to bad someone caught your 'mistake'.

searay said:
so your actually selling steroids you just cant say so ? give me a break.....

this post started off saying "p-plex is the exact same thing as the clear". then your post was corrected becasue p=plex is not the same thing as the clear. to bad someone caught your 'mistake'.
Did some one pee in your cheerios bud?Yes they are anabolic steroids yes every one else sells them.You obviously have no clue on the subject or you would not be flinging poop on something you have no clue about.Patrick Arnold developed the clear and the p-plex compound around the same time in Balco.My distributor told me I had the clear on my shelfs when I asked him if it was still available over the counter.As a matter of fact any one that does have a clue will tell you that p-plex is milligram per milligram stronger than d-bol.As far as catching my mistake being to bad.It is not,he helped me become more educated on the subject and to help others learn more precise information on these compounds.As far as selling steroids they are legal steroids and yes I am selling them.My payment processing company just will not allow certain words to be put on the listings or they will stop processing payments.Witch they already did once as many of our loyal customers are aware of.We had to take down all ephedrine products or any products that have similar names to aas.Please dont spew personal attacks anymore with out proper education on the subject.Research and then come back with something thats worth typing.

Here is a little post written by William Llewellyn,the writter of the Anabolic Reference Guide:
#1: The DEA is responsible for enforcing the Controlled Substances Act only. Without anabolics being Schedule I or falling under an analog drug act, each steroid is not on the DEA radar unless it is specifically on the Controlled Substances List first. The DEA are police if you will, and are not responsible for understanding such things as what defines a steroid.

The FDA enforces all general drug and cosmetic acts. These current OTC products are NOT natural substances and legal as per DSHEA. They would be considered "misbranded drugs". They ARE on the FDA radar. However, the FDA has no police force, and doesn't have a bunch of Walter O'Reilly's working for them, so they are very very slow to enforce their own laws.

From most companies, you can trust these products about as much as underground steroids, as the raw materials are probably coming from the same companies. Some are much better than others, of course.

None of these compounds was ever studied in humans. You are taking some risks in that regard, although the general effect of all are pretty well known from structure/animal assays.

#2: Most of the first generation products did rely on enzymes to convert to active steroids, unlike today's products. So they were generally much weaker. Still, they were steroidal products even if indirect ones, and I am going to have to disagree with your assessment of them. They worked very well for very many people. That market progressed a lot after "andro".

#3: It is difficult to say what is the best one as I am not taking these myself. I am 34 and am not taking such risks with my health anymore. You won't see me taking Dianabol either.

In general, I believe you would be much better suited just looking at these new compounds as methylated oral anabolic steroids. That is exactly what they are, and their benefits vs. risks should be similar to other steroids of similar character. Since most are highly anabolic, low androgen, non-aromatizable, their effects should be somewhat similar to winstrol, oral turanabol etc.

I have a book here by Julius Vida called Anabolic and Androgenic Agents. Among other things, it is a compilation of decades of steroid assay results. It lists many hundreds of different anabolic/androgenic steroids and their relative anabolic vs. androgenic potencies. It has all the basic drugs that you would recognize, and many hundreds you have never heard of because they were not developed as prescription steroid products. It makes no distinction when listing testosterone, methandrostenolone etc, because it isn't about law. It is simply a compilation for chemists studying steroids. I think this is important to understand.

All the OTC products sold today are in there too.

Just Add Muscle said:
LOL send it to me I will gladly take it all for ya and post results.
:evil: :evil: .Phera plex=bad ass hormone hands down.Any one that has ever used it knows this.

:) I have ran it and it is one of the best 'ph's' I have ran to this point. :p

REGIONS said:
:) I have ran it and it is one of the best 'ph's' I have ran to this point. :p
thank you,nice to hear from someone that has actual experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom