Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E susta wino Tren GH slin Cycle need opinion

Who the fuck told you it was smart to run that much juice, I'm 1000% sure it was no one here, Dylan said it 500 wkly is plenty and his pct he gave you is spot on.

bro this is a huge mess... you are dosing everything way too high and running just way too much shit for ANY age, especially yours... your not doing yourself any favors for you future bro and that's scary... you MUST lose the more is better concept that you have going on in your mind right now because its clear that's your mentality and that is NOT A GOOD THING... There is no need at all to exceed 500 mg a week of sust... its fine to run winstrol with it but bro, HGH at 24? That's ridiculous... The insulin talk should never occur... I don't even like hearing it for people competing... Your pct is absolutely terrible... here is a proper pct...

pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

You really need to change the way you are doing things or you are going to cause permanent damage...

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

hey man thanks ! this is the first useful reply i get here ! and to be clear im just asking what do you think about this cycle so if most of u think it is too much well ok i can lower it less money spending and less damage. about my PCT i ran clomid and nolvadex and HCG for 24 days and after 2 weeks of these 24 days i did my tests and everything was ok ! if u would like to explain to my why my pct is horrible that would be great ! and one more question why people are so uptight about insulin here ? im just asking... but really thank you so so much !

hey man thanks ! this is the first useful reply i get here ! and to be clear im just asking what do you think about this cycle so if most of u think it is too much well ok i can lower it less money spending and less damage. about my PCT i ran clomid and nolvadex and HCG for 24 days and after 2 weeks of these 24 days i did my tests and everything was ok ! if u would like to explain to my why my pct is horrible that would be great ! and one more question why people are so uptight about insulin here ? im just asking... but really thank you so so much !

messing with insulin is something that may not just be damaging, it can fucking kill you bro... its something to be taken very serious and it is very far from worth the risk... its not something you will get advice on over here...

as far as your pct... i am surprised that you recovered fine with that... you had bloodwork done to show that? you need to read some threads on why nolva is terrible on here...

i want to help you do this right so you don't hurt yourself and also so that you can get the most out of your cycle...

messing with insulin is something that may not just be damaging, it can fucking kill you bro... its something to be taken very serious and it is very far from worth the risk... its not something you will get advice on over here...

as far as your pct... i am surprised that you recovered fine with that... you had bloodwork done to show that? you need to read some threads on why nolva is terrible on here...

i want to help you do this right so you don't hurt yourself and also so that you can get the most out of your cycle...

thank man well actually i did blood test and semen test and both are ok i read on many places that the pct is usually a SERM like clomid and HCG and nolva the only bad thing that i read about nolva is that it lowers IGF1 levels and not like lower it like really low if you can add any bad thinking about it tell me pls im would be happy to know

about insulin i was thinking of taking 10iu Humalog Post workout only and ofc the start will be with 2iu and i would add 1 iu each day till i get to 10iu but if it not worth the risk i dont mind going on without it

and one more thing what do you think about the proviron during the cycle ? when ?

i will lower the dose to 750mg/week but i want to know if that would be effective for my weight cause now im 240 pounds and i wanna bulk up a bit and after i wanna cut like really really cut thats why i wanted to take GH with the winstrol and tren

what do you recommend ??? thank you...

Listen! We don't talk about insulin. End of story.
Thank you

Top Bottom