Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E and Anadrol cycle

ironman58

I have just got in some Test E 300mg and Anadrol 50 mg. How should I run this cycle. I know I run my Test E like this

Test E -
week 1- 1 ml
week 2- 2ml
week 3- 2ml
week 4- 2 ml
week 5- 2ml
week 6- 1 ml

so what should I run my Anadrol 50 mg at for 6 weeks.

You need to do more research bro I don't think you're ready for cycling. test e needs to be run at a minimum of 10 weeks and where is your pct? What are your stats: training split, diet, age, cycle history, and bf %.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Test E is a long ester .you wont see much results on a 6 weeks cycle , its best to run it 10 weeks minimum !! keep steady doses theres no need to go up an down , Im assuming you only have 1 vial ?? how old are you ??

I have just got in some Test E 300mg and Anadrol 50 mg. How should I run this cycle. I know I run my Test E like this

Test E -
week 1- 1 ml
week 2- 2ml
week 3- 2ml
week 4- 2 ml
week 5- 2ml
week 6- 1 ml

so what should I run my Anadrol 50 mg at for 6 weeks.

The whole 1ml ....2ml thing is nonsense....and for 6 weeks ?

Stats please ?

I disagree that you can't get results in 6 weeks. That was the standard length in the 70's and 80's. Those guys looked like they got results. But you will need to raise the dosage.

T and drol is a very bloating stack. If you're okay with it, then throw it in.

That's an old school way to cycle... you don't need to taper...

Do 500mg test/week for 6 weeks... and throw in the drol if you want... 50mg/day

Top Bottom