Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 and deca cycle

hi guys a few questions here but before i ask them i just wanna say i have done my own research and am not looking to get spoon fed there's just a lot of contradictions out there with different answers for the same questions so answers or links are appreciated.

Obviously your research has been minimal if you can't find the answer to that. I know spending 10 minutes reading old posts seems like a lot of research.
I love the spoon fed comment too.
Oh and let me just run out there and post links for your too!
Classic.
Post of the week for sure!

Obviously your research has been minimal if you can't find the answer to that. I know spending 10 minutes reading old posts seems like a lot of research.
I love the spoon fed comment too.
Oh and let me just run out there and post links for your too!
Classic.
Post of the week for sure!

Don't hate he's just lookin for knowledge

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Don't hate he's just lookin for knowledge

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I am not hating bro.
Just pointing out the fact that he is truely lacking on research and we are not just going to spoon feed him.
I see you have made a few incorrect statements in your posts as well. LOL
But hey I don't want to "hate" on you!

Once again my research is not over this thread is apart of my research and I admit I don't have a lot of research atm started yesterday morning until late and will continue today and I won't stop until I have all the info I need. If you read all of my posts it states this is my 2nd cycle my first was dbol+testE for 10wks.
If ppl on here can waste time criticising why can't you atleast include something useful in their post. Throwing a link is hardly spoon feeding or doing the work for someone I've seen many ppl throw up links for lots of reasons.
If ppl gave real answers ppl would walk away from this forum more determined to get all the answers before starting anything or not do it at all but bullshit answers and criticism just make ppl wanna walk away, chalk this forum as a waste of time and do all the aas the intended to without the info they were seeking.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using EliteFitness

Once again my research is not over this thread is apart of my research and I admit I don't have a lot of research atm started yesterday morning until late and will continue today and I won't stop until I have all the info I need. If you read all of my posts it states this is my 2nd cycle my first was dbol+testE for 10wks.
If ppl on here can waste time criticising why can't you atleast include something useful in their post. Throwing a link is hardly spoon feeding or doing the work for someone I've seen many ppl throw up links for lots of reasons.
If ppl gave real answers ppl would walk away from this forum more determined to get all the answers before starting anything or not do it at all but bullshit answers and criticism just make ppl wanna walk away, chalk this forum as a waste of time and do all the aas the intended to without the info they were seeking.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using EliteFitness

Here are some links, what else can we at Elitefitness do for you today?

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/whats-wrong-nolva-1012923.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/nolvadex-tamox-927293.html

Top Bottom