Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 and deca cycle

Venomous

hi guys a few questions here but before i ask them i just wanna say i have done my own research and am not looking to get spoon fed there's just a lot of contradictions out there with different answers for the same questions so answers or links are appreciated.

current stats
6ft, 88kgs, 25yrs
12 wk cycle
Dbol wk 1-6 50mgs ED
Deca wk 1-12 400mgs EW
Sust wk 1-12 500mgs EW
Adex wk 1-12
PCT Nolva wk 14-15
I have heard a lot of ppl say that nolva and deca don't go but i haven't seen anyone post or link a study proving it BUT on another site i have read a study that proves it wrong plus wouldn't the deca be out of your system by the time you start pct which is why you start pct 2-3 wks after your last pin so that the esters have left your system. whats your opinion?
Help with the deca dose, pinning it once or twice a week and sust pinned once or twice a week as i have read needto's article and am a lil confused about it. the title of the article is "z line sust 250" can't link it as I'm new to the site.

Search the Internet for articles about nolva with 19nor steroids. Probably wont be saying what u are after you read some. Deca will be out of your system in two weeks will it? Good to see uv done your research about the steroids u wanna put in your body.

Your first cycle I assume?? Lol for a newb I'd recommend sustanon and trenbolone, not deca.. And stay away from ALL Oral's at ANY cost buddy..that shit will eat you liver and kidneys like I eat my 8 daily meals

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Search the Internet for articles about nolva with 19nor steroids. Probably wont be saying what u are after you read some. Deca will be out of your system in two weeks will it? Good to see uv done your research about the steroids u wanna put in your body.
i have searched the internet and found one actual study that says its rubbish but everything else is just non experts saying not to do it, i have read dostinox is for deca pct but not sure if i can get my hands on it. as for when deca leaves your system then only info i have is it has an active half life of 8-10 days and is detectable for up to 18months after last pin so my statement was more of a guess for someone to correct. i am still researching and nothing is purchased yet so dont jump the gun.

@Addcd2gains i have researched about tren and the info states its real heavy, severe sides, some bodies cant handle it and it ruins your cardio. noted about orals and ill eliminate em.

@Cali72 this is my 2nd cycle and BF% is app 18-20% so its a lil higher then ppl like but i will drop it before cycle, working on it now.

Conclusion: i have done research and i still am as this thread is apart of my research but majority of what i come across is just ppl passing on what they have heard from someone that heard or read it from somewhere else.
im happy to swap deca for tren if its recommended

i have searched the internet and found one actual study that says its rubbish but everything else is just non experts saying not to do it, i have read dostinox is for deca pct but not sure if i can get my hands on it. as for when deca leaves your system then only info i have is it has an active half life of 8-10 days and is detectable for up to 18months after last pin so my statement was more of a guess for someone to correct. i am still researching and nothing is purchased yet so dont jump the gun.

@Addcd2gains i have researched about tren and the info states its real heavy, severe sides, some bodies cant handle it and it ruins your cardio. noted about orals and ill eliminate em.

@Cali72 this is my 2nd cycle and BF% is app 18-20% so its a lil higher then ppl like but i will drop it before cycle, working on it now.

Conclusion: i have done research and i still am as this thread is apart of my research but majority of what i come across is just ppl passing on what they have heard from someone that heard or read it from somewhere else.
im happy to swap deca for tren if its recommended

Ya man I'm takin it now, and the only sides I'm gettin as a little body acne and by nads gettin tiny buts that's the test.. I hear if you don't stack the test on it than you get a limp noodle but who runs anything without test anyway.. The thing I really like about tren is it doesn't aramotize so you don't have to worry about gyno, but the test could result in it if you don't work it off in the gym

Ya man I'm takin it now, and the only sides I'm gettin as a little body acne and by nads gettin tiny buts that's the test.. I hear if you don't stack the test on it than you get a limp noodle but who runs anything without test anyway.. The thing I really like about tren is it doesn't aramotize so you don't have to worry about gyno, but the test could result in it if you don't work it off in the gym

What about the tren affecting your cardio have you read about that aswell?

What about the tren affecting your cardio have you read about that aswell?

Honestly being juiced gives me more energy I everything I do.. I'm definitely stronger in my legs I can accelerate way faster on my bike and havent notices a difference in my 15 mile ride .. Are you in sports?? Cause if not it's only 10 weeks lol it won't have log term effects in ur cardio and when you come off you will be stronger and faster than before for sure

Honestly being juiced gives me more energy I everything I do.. I'm definitely stronger in my legs I can accelerate way faster on my bike and havent notices a difference in my 15 mile ride .. Are you in sports?? Cause if not it's only 10 weeks lol it won't have log term effects in ur cardio and when you come off you will be stronger and faster than before for sure

No I'm not in sports and I think I misunderstood the effect it has on cardio, I was under the impression it was a long term affect but it's just while on cycle I take it!?
What's your PCT plans? As people are saying nolvadex isn't good for tren or deca so even though I haven't found any actual study or expert facts behind this and in actual fact I have found 1 study that says there fine together I don't wanna take the unnecessary risk if I don't have too.

No I'm not in sports and I think I misunderstood the effect it has on cardio, I was under the impression it was a long term affect but it's just while on cycle I take it!?
What's your PCT plans? As people are saying nolvadex isn't good for tren or deca so even though I haven't found any actual study or expert facts behind this and in actual fact I have found 1 study that says there fine together I don't wanna take the unnecessary risk if I don't have too.

Well this time I'm just gonna cut my sustanon dose down to 3/4 for 4 weeks while I'm off the tren, and then 8 weeks runnin 1.5 what I am now of both test and tren, and then ill be using clomid and forma stanzol.. Idk about nolvadex being bad to take with tren, I would just stick to clomid and a test booster if you can

Top Bottom