Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustain alpha review

Hey bro,

Can u use Sustain during cycle? I will be using your PCT protocol after an 8 weeker; 500/week of Test E and 60/day of winstrol.
Will be hitting the HCG @ 250 IU's twice a week beginning at week 3 and ending on my last Test shot day. I know AIFM would be much better during cycle while using HCG but what about sustain? Since HCG will be used twice a week through most of the cycle, should I be using either the sustain or AIFM daily?
thanks for the feedback, and sorry for 'possibly' hijacking this thread!
cheers!
R1

Sustain is being used on cycle as a hCG replacement, unlike the AIFM which is just an AI. (although a stronger AI than Sustain)

I wouldnt use Sustain as a solo AI for a cycle (if you even need one), but it can work for keeping the testes active like the low dose of hCG does.

-Eric

It will bring your boys back, that's for sure.

I just tried ordering the new Sustain along with some other goodies with the advetised code and there was no problemo so what ever issues were being had have been resolved. I am looking forward to trying the new liquid Sustain. Just curious, is the PCT protcol still the same i.e. 5 days on 2 off or has the administration of Sustain changed with the new delivery system? H.G.C. starts in a few days so I'll be using the new Sustain in conjuction with the H.G.C. as well.

Now i tried to order it today and its even more than yesterday. Yesterday with the New sustain in my cart it was 49.95 and it said shipping cost 0 for the lowest shipping option. Today when i put it in my cart it is $49.95 +$ 7.25= $57.20. Ive tried putting the code in every possible place and there is no discount applied. please help!

Top Bottom