Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustain alpha review

I am new to the board and was curious as to how late into PCT one can use this stack. MY PCT consists of 10mg Tamoxifen/ED and 50mg of Proviron/ED along with 2ml EOD of GONAKOR (hGC 500IU with B12 350IU in it) for a total of 5 injections spread out over 10 days (I just took my last hGC shot yesterday so I am done with the shots). I was given enough Tamoxifen for another 30 days and have enough Proviron for another 5 days but will be getting some more if need be.
Just as a side note, I haven't had any bouts of depression or any signs of sexual disfunction. My last shot of Sus was close to 3 weeks ago (250mg) and my last shot of Boldenone (200mg) was over 2 weeks ago and I did a rather complicated 12 cycle involving orals (oxanadrolone and proviron along with Clem and Cinomel) and injectables (at small doses). Now that I think about it, I might as well as you guys your opinion on this type of PCT since technically, Proviron is a steriod. I've seen it used in some PCT protocols (one that comes to mind is ANABOLICS 2007 6TH EDITION).
Any comments or suggestions are welcome.
Thanks

HAYEZ said:
so i decided to give the sustain alpha a try...im skeptical about any supplement because most of them are worthless...

anyways just finsihed up a 6 week cutter prop/masteron

pct nolvadex 60mg 7 days 40 mg 7 days 30mg 7 days
thats what i always do every time and it works for me blah blah

anyways i added in sustain 5 pumps a day every day...after a week being off and into pct i can tell it does something..still making gains,still wanting to fuck and actually getting wood a few times throughout the night...which is odd because during pct i usually dont consider fucking till around a month or so after my cycle ends....anyways its only been a week so thats all i can say now...sustain does something i can tell...seems to give you the feeling of still having motivation and not feeling weak...no sense of crash yet...guess ill wait another 2 weeks and see where i am at to make the final call..but as of now i would recommend it just for the balance it seems to give..

So HAYEZ whats the final word? How did it work out for ya?

njmuscleguy said:
I've actually been done with my cycle for almost 2 months now... right after that, I started a 2-3 week course of letro while administering my usually dosage of HRT test (this is doctor-prescribed, not self-regimen). Right after the letro, instead of using nolva to prevent estrogen rebound, I started using Sustain Alpha + Post Cycle + Unleashed... I have to say, I feel pretty decent. It's been almost a week since I stopped the letro, I know it takes a while for the body to stabilize afterwards... but I'm feeling ok... no signs of heavy estrogen and libido isn't bad.

Good to hear it bro. The Sustain, POST-CYCLE, UNLEASHED protocol is a winner for PCT and also an excellent addition to HRT. No need for nolva 99% of the time.

mus1cjunk1e said:
So HAYEZ whats the final word? How did it work out for ya?
i liked it...i think it did work,i actually purchased 3 more bottles for my next 3 cycles...
i dont believe otc products can replace real medicines but i think useing it along with hcg and nolvadex did wonders...never crashed never lost any strength or gains all in all very happy

i liked it...i think it did work,i actually purchased 3 more bottles for my next 3 cycles...
i dont believe otc products can replace real medicines but i think useing it along with hcg and nolvadex did wonders...never crashed never lost any strength or gains all in all very happy

Good to hear.

-Pp

I feel The recovery stack works perfect with out any help... How ever at the least adding sustain alpha to pct will make it all that much better..

Pm me for a discount bro's

sustain alpha is an excellent product .. proven time after time

proviron is not good for pct. Its actually suppressive.

I am new to the board and was curious as to how late into PCT one can use this stack. MY PCT consists of 10mg Tamoxifen/ED and 50mg of Proviron/ED along with 2ml EOD of GONAKOR (hGC 500IU with B12 350IU in it) for a total of 5 injections spread out over 10 days (I just took my last hGC shot yesterday so I am done with the shots). I was given enough Tamoxifen for another 30 days and have enough Proviron for another 5 days but will be getting some more if need be.
Just as a side note, I haven't had any bouts of depression or any signs of sexual disfunction. My last shot of Sus was close to 3 weeks ago (250mg) and my last shot of Boldenone (200mg) was over 2 weeks ago and I did a rather complicated 12 cycle involving orals (oxanadrolone and proviron along with Clem and Cinomel) and injectables (at small doses). Now that I think about it, I might as well as you guys your opinion on this type of PCT since technically, Proviron is a steriod. I've seen it used in some PCT protocols (one that comes to mind is ANABOLICS 2007 6TH EDITION).
Any comments or suggestions are welcome.
Thanks

Hey bro,

Can u use Sustain during cycle? I will be using your PCT protocol after an 8 weeker; 500/week of Test E and 60/day of winstrol.
Will be hitting the HCG @ 250 IU's twice a week beginning at week 3 and ending on my last Test shot day. I know AIFM would be much better during cycle while using HCG but what about sustain? Since HCG will be used twice a week through most of the cycle, should I be using either the sustain or AIFM daily?
thanks for the feedback, and sorry for 'possibly' hijacking this thread!
cheers!
R1

Top Bottom