Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustain alpha review

I was wondering if there is any benefit in taking derm. sustain if i am on HRT. I do not have the new alpha, but the reg. orig. version.

jcdc71 said:
I was wondering if there is any benefit in taking derm. sustain if i am on HRT. I do not have the new alpha, but the reg. orig. version.

are you having any estrogen related problems? if so, then use it for sure. i love the old sustain, even better than the alpha.

jcdc71 said:
Cool, i will give it switch from my armidex routine.

Im not sure what dosages you are on, but remember it is not as strong arimidex, so if you feel the sides coming back on, get back on the arimdex ASAP.

jcdc71 said:

I've asked Pp before this same question... it won't have the same "recovery" effects as for those coming off a cycle and using it for PCT. Those on HRT won't be able to boost their LH, which is something that Sustain does. But if you're looking for a mild anti-estrogen as an alternative to say adex, it could possibly do the job. Plus Sustain has some other benefits (resveratrol, for example).

njmuscleguy said:
I've asked Pp before this same question... it won't have the same "recovery" effects as for those coming off a cycle and using it for PCT. Those on HRT won't be able to boost their LH, which is something that Sustain does. But if you're looking for a mild anti-estrogen as an alternative to say adex, it could possibly do the job. Plus Sustain has some other benefits (resveratrol, for example).

Right, and you may notice a boost in sex drive, since both of those ingredients have been shown to have positive effects on libido.

-Pp

njmuscleguy said:

Thanks, you always are great at answering my HRT questions. I appreciate it

I've actually been done with my cycle for almost 2 months now... right after that, I started a 2-3 week course of letro while administering my usually dosage of HRT test (this is doctor-prescribed, not self-regimen). Right after the letro, instead of using nolva to prevent estrogen rebound, I started using Sustain Alpha + Post Cycle + Unleashed... I have to say, I feel pretty decent. It's been almost a week since I stopped the letro, I know it takes a while for the body to stabilize afterwards... but I'm feeling ok... no signs of heavy estrogen and libido isn't bad.

njmuscleguy said:
I've actually been done with my cycle for almost 2 months now... right after that, I started a 2-3 week course of letro while administering my usually dosage of HRT test (this is doctor-prescribed, not self-regimen). Right after the letro, instead of using nolva to prevent estrogen rebound, I started using Sustain Alpha + Post Cycle + Unleashed... I have to say, I feel pretty decent. It's been almost a week since I stopped the letro, I know it takes a while for the body to stabilize afterwards... but I'm feeling ok... no signs of heavy estrogen and libido isn't bad.

Good to hear NJ.

-Pp

Top Bottom