Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustain alpha review

Are you sure you are putting the code in the right place? I order a few things so my total was above the $50 dollar min for free FedEx. I put in the code and bam, - 10 bux.

I went through the whole process and got the 10 dollar discount again:
Click on the "Checkout" tab and you will be directed to another page where there is a small window entitled "coupon code". In this small box you will enter the phrase "newsustain" (make sure you are spelling it right ;) ) and click on the tab that says "submit". After you click on that tab the page will refresh with the old price crossed out and the new price next to the old price.
I believe you might have to be a memember of Pp's website in order to purchase so maybe you are not enroled? Try ordering via phone if all else fails.
I hope that helps.

Now i tried to order it today and its even more than yesterday. Yesterday with the New sustain in my cart it was 49.95 and it said shipping cost 0 for the lowest shipping option. Today when i put it in my cart it is $49.95 +$ 7.25= $57.20. Ive tried putting the code in every possible place and there is no discount applied. please help!

You have to spend over $50 to get the free shipping.

Also, the coupon field is not working on the last checkout page... so try to enter it into the "view cart" page... just a kink we need to get fixed.

-Eric

I'd almost prefer the topical cream over the liquid. Topical keeps your skin soft. Liquid taste strong cherry which may give some heart burn. Taste washes away pretty quick with milk though.

Top Bottom