Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Bowl XLII: Giants vs. Patriots

Super Bowl XLII: Giants vs. Patriots

• Patriots

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Giants

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spartacus said:
white guy welker is the key

After watching him play this year, I've been doing searches to see if I can find out his workout. I'm interested in how he gets the explosiveness, agility and speed.

He embarasses people.

patsfan1379 said:
After watching him play this year, I've been doing searches to see if I can find out his workout. I'm interested in how he gets the explosiveness, agility and speed.

He embarasses people.
the way he makes his cuts a split second after the catch is amazing
these are pros with pro level quikness and agility
and he has them waving at air

Spartacus said:
the way he makes his cuts a split second after the catch is amazing
these are pros with pro level quikness and agility
and he has them waving at air

Fun guy to watch.

Bad guy to defend.

H_T_ said:
welker and moss have been shutdown thru the [playoffs.......

Oooooorrrrr the Patriots game plan has been to take the focus off them and shift it to other skill players like Kevin Faulka and Ben Watson BECAUSE teams would be trying to shut down Moss and Welker.

patsfan1379 said:
Oooooorrrrr the Patriots game plan has been to take the focus off them and shift it to other skill players like Kevin Faulka and Ben Watson BECAUSE teams would be trying to shut down Moss and Welker.
it's ok. the Pats are untouchable. it's amazing. i hope the line move under 10 to make it fair for the bettors.......

H_T_ said:
it's ok. the Pats are untouchable. it's amazing. i hope the line move under 10 to make it fair for the bettors.......

GMen are going to bring their A-Game.

It will be a tough game.

If the they miss FGs and flub pass atts like they did against GB, they will lose. NE jumps all over shit like that.

patsfan1379 said:
GMen are going to bring their A-Game.

It will be a tough game.

If the they miss FGs and flub pass atts like they did against GB, they will lose. NE jumps all over shit like that.

Brady should have a field day with their depleted secondary. Altho Webster has stepped the fuck up recently. But we'll see. If we drop our LB's back in coverage and play nickel, we should be alright. Force the pats to run it on us. Let Strahan, Tuck and Usi take care of Maroney and pressure dumple chin a bit

Top Bottom