Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Bowl XLII: Giants vs. Patriots

Super Bowl XLII: Giants vs. Patriots

• Patriots

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Giants

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Longhorn85 said:
I think fistfullofsteel and patsfan should have some type of highvis wager on the line.

Like the loser posting up nekked pics of his last girlie or somethin'

:lmao: i would be all for that but the problem is nobody wants to see pics of my hand.

I think it's time for Lawrence Taylor to give the NY Giants a pregame speech just like he did when the NY Giants beat the Vikings 41-0 in the NFC Championship game. Nobody gave the NY Giants any chance to win that game. NY Giants love the underdog role. Nobody gave them a chance against the Bills in Superbowl XXV. Maybe a pregame Bill Parcells speech about that game too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXV

Super Bowl pregame news

The Bills were heavily favored to win Super Bowl XXV. Most experts expected that the Giants defense would not be able to contain the Bills' turbo-charged, no-huddle offense, which had scored 95 points in 2 playoff games. Many also questioned how effective the Giants' offense would be after failing to score a single touchdown in the NFC Championship Game. Also, in week 15 of the regular season, the two teams met at Giants Stadium where the Bills defeated the Giants 17-13.

Top Bottom