Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Bowl XLII: Giants vs. Patriots

Super Bowl XLII: Giants vs. Patriots

• Patriots

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Giants

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KillahBee said:
Brady should have a field day with their depleted secondary. Altho Webster has stepped the fuck up recently. But we'll see. If we drop our LB's back in coverage and play nickel, we should be alright. Force the pats to run it on us. Let Strahan, Tuck and Usi take care of Maroney and pressure dumple chin a bit

NE has short dbacks. Burress is very tall. And very tough to defend.

Strahan is the man.

I predict a TOUGH game.

I take nothing away from the Giants.

I still hate Manning.

patsfan1379 said:
NE has short dbacks. Burress is very tall. And very tough to defend.

Strahan is the man.

I predict a TOUGH game.

I take nothing away from the Giants.

I still hate Manning.

I still think he's semi-retarded.

Altho I read an article in the Post about how he made his fiance sit in the fucking stands yesterday cause he has a superstition about losing when she is in a luxury suite. lmfao

Pats will win. it'll be much easier than whatever score. i know the NYG's have earned whatever they have, they've won a helluva lot in a row.

KillahBee said:
I still think he's semi-retarded.

Altho I read an article in the Post about how he made his fiance sit in the fucking stands yesterday cause he has a superstition about losing when she is in a luxury suite. lmfao

Watch the close ups of him when he walks off the field. He's a mouthbreather. His bottom lip makes him look like he's got Down's syndrome and he's got a face like someone just killed his puppy.

clock management. whoever can keep the other to a couple possessions per quarter, will keep the game within reach....

elitipsy.jpg

Oh thats good ol eli all right.

What kid of backwoods Mississippi hick names their kid Eli.

Sounds like a pig farmer's name.

patsfan1379 said:
Oh thats good ol eli all right.

What kid of backwoods Mississippi hick names their kid Eli.

Sounds like a pig farmer's name.

Ah, the infamous pic from a year or 2 ago. Fuck it, we all have those types of pics on our pasts.

"backwoods Mississippi hick" - is there another kind?

Top Bottom