Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sore nipple with tiny little lump under arieola

Evillemon

Alright everyone !

can someone please help me out here! ive been taking Winny 50mg ED for last week, my plan was to take 50mg Win ED for 6 weeks with 1 hit of test every 5 days.

However after just 5 days ive found that my left nipple has become sore and there is a tiny little lump under it? could this be gyno do you think?? i didnt even think you could get that from doing winny ?

could this be a progestrone induced gyno?
isit too early to be freaking out?

the guy i get my stuff from is suggesting tamoxifen ?

what do you guys think?
if i stop taking the winny will it reverse?
should i come of it and get a pct (after just 1 week ? nolva?)
should i come off it and start taking some clomid or keep on it and take tamoxifen?

im new to this whole lark and was only taking wistrol to get more cut / stronger without puting on to much weight as im not really a body builder im a fighter and didnt want to go up a weight catagory?

am slightly freaking out here! any advice would be more than welcome! thanks in advance!

My nips are also a lil puffy and the only thing i can think is by winny freeing up bound test some of the excess test is being converted into estrogen?

Alright everyone !

can someone please help me out here! ive been taking Winny 50mg ED for last week, my plan was to take 50mg Win ED for 6 weeks with 1 hit of test every 5 days.

However after just 5 days ive found that my left nipple has become sore and there is a tiny little lump under it? could this be gyno do you think?? i didnt even think you could get that from doing winny ?

could this be a progestrone induced gyno?
isit too early to be freaking out?

the guy i get my stuff from is suggesting tamoxifen ?

what do you guys think?
if i stop taking the winny will it reverse?
should i come of it and get a pct (after just 1 week ? nolva?)
should i come off it and start taking some clomid or keep on it and take tamoxifen?

im new to this whole lark and was only taking wistrol to get more cut / stronger without puting on to much weight as im not really a body builder im a fighter and didnt want to go up a weight catagory?

am slightly freaking out here! any advice would be more than welcome! thanks in advance!

Winstrol should not cause you any gyno whether from estrogen or progesterone.

Winstrol should not cause you any gyno whether from estrogen or progesterone.

That is what i thought? seems to be a little less sore today (i think). Am reluctant to stop taking the winny in case i waste the week ive been on it. Was contemplating going down to 50mg eod instead? Also i was planning to take a shot of test every 5 days but not sure if maybe that was the casue of this littel flaire up as when i did winny last time i had no problems like this at all even after stopping ( that was 50mg eod, and over 3 weeks, without any pct or anything at the end with no problems?

i would try 10mg nolva ed if thats all you have. otherwise adex would be ideal. it has to be from the test

i would try 10mg nolva ed if thats all you have. otherwise adex would be ideal. it has to be from the test

if is stop taking the test is it likely to go by itself? it seems alittle less inflamed today? or do you think i should invest in the Nolva. My guy is happy to get some for me but id rather wait till i finish this cycle before starting on that?

if is stop taking the test is it likely to go by itself? it seems alittle less inflamed today? or do you think i should invest in the Nolva. My guy is happy to get some for me but id rather wait till i finish this cycle before starting on that?

take some nolva and reduce the test to no lower than 100mg ew. really i would keep the test at 200 minimal but thats just me. in the future make sure you have ai's before you start. get the nolva and run it 10mg ed.

Hey Joe D,
Thanks allot for the advice mate! i really appreciate it. Ill do that then, gonnaa do 100mg test per week, stick to the winny and order the nolva . Ill post up to let you know how it goes! (fingers crossed! this will be fine now!)

take some nolva and reduce the test to no lower than 100mg ew. really i would keep the test at 200 minimal but thats just me. in the future make sure you have ai's before you start. get the nolva and run it 10mg ed.

i took 10mg nolva 25mg prov a day .got rid of my small lump in less than a week.will make sure i run adex thruout course at 0.5 mg e3d next time.

well i have picked up some Nolva now, still taking the winny ED 50mg and test 50mg E4days. My guy suggested taking 40mg Nolva today and tomorrow and then go down to 20ed for the rest of this cycle (about another 3 weeks).... what do you think? the lump seems less painful today although i thought it was iching earlier? maybe im just making myself paranoid now! lol

how long after i finsih the winny and test should i continue to use nolva as a pct? should i also use HCG or clomid do you think. tbh didnt even think id need a big PCT with a mainly winny cycle ?

Can i just ask, what is the likihood of a small painful hard lump appearing just side the my left nipple after a week on cycle being gyno? is it likely im being paranoid? just ive never had it before and it seems to sound alot like it is but i dont really understand how this has happened so quick or at all really? plus seems less painful today than yesterady?

Last edited:
Top Bottom