Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lb

jh1 said:
I know... I've had about 20lbs more lean mass on me, but it's been awhile. I prefer lean mass to mass at any cost.

I am with Slat on that.... for me working out isn't about being strong. For me
it isn't about being huge... it's about looking good.

I'll get there, but I won't get blubbery to get there... so it's slow going.

I'm the opposite-ish. I work for strength, the size and definition come with it. I'm my happiest and strongest when I'm around 13-15%. Still have a 4-pack, don't think I'm wasting away and lose energy. I noticed yesterday that I'm probably the all-around strongest guy at my gym. I'd get pwned going head to head on certain exercises with other members, but I'm more well rounded and stronger in general that any of those fucks. Made me feel good because I've been feeling shitty lately.

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

^ for input on my abs. (LOL)

Bluepeter: Yeah. That's the thing with Tats. You can't change them like clothes, and they stick around despite tastes/trends/styles coming and going.

I had mine before Nick Lachey was eating whole foods though.

He copied off me.

True Story.

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

jh1 said:
^ for input on my abs. (LOL)

Bluepeter: Yeah. That's the thing with Tats. You can't change them like clothes, and they stick around despite tastes/trends/styles coming and going.

I had mine before Nick Lachey was eating whole foods though.

He copied off me.

True Story.

Your abs look good, ya fucking football bat. Now go power clean something you candy ass.

JH1 you got a good frame to jump start on some juice. Not to be a peer or anything but I bet you could develop real nice from a low dosed cycle. Your BF real low also so you would have slim chance of catching gyno.

tonyroma said:
JH1 you got a good frame to jump start on some juice. Not to be a peer or anything but I bet you could develop real nice from a low dosed cycle. Your BF real low also so you would have slim chance of catching gyno.

Honestly, I think if he ate like a madman for a year, he'd get more out of it than he would a light cycle now. He has a good frame, good genes, and he admittedly hasn't been eating right and partied down for a while. The dick probably wouldn't even put on any extra fat. AssclownH1

jh1 said:
We have an exec Suite.... it rocked...

4d1mgwj.jpg

2aj0u42.jpg

And this one is for Ilk's Sister:

452m3wx.jpg

A tribal armband and kanye west sunglasses?!

OMFG you've got to be kidding me.

I think I saw you in this video.

http://www.dumpalink.com/videos/Douche-l1ah.html

Fuck man, you are officially a homo.

lol.... cute kid though :)

jnevin said:
That's funny.

All he needs now are a pair of white gloves and a tirade against evil Europeans with bad taste in music.

patsfan1379 said:
All he needs now are a pair of white gloves and a tirade against evil Europeans with bad taste in music.

OK. That was genuinely LOL funny. Where have you been? That bone wrist thing get all sorted out?

Ok again. I actually watched the vid and my face hurts from laughing. Oh shitballs.

Top Bottom