Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

that pic in the visor could be me...except i would never wear one of thos fag helmets, and I don't weigh 82 lbs.

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

You do have a really nice nose.

yayo1 is a good looken guy i bet my wife would fuck him

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lb

jerkbox said:
that pic in the visor could be me...except i would never wear one of thos fag helmets, and I don't weigh 82 lbs.

lol @ 82lbs

Your little girl is very PRETTY.

heatherrae said:
Your little girl is very PRETTY.

Yeah... but what about my abs?

jh1 said:
Yeah... but what about my abs?
Sorry she is prettier

Phaded said:
yayo1 is a good looken guy i bet my wife would fuck him

Does she travel?

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lb

jh1 said:
I know... I've had about 20lbs more lean mass on me, but it's been awhile. I prefer lean mass to mass at any cost.

I am with Slat on that.... for me working out isn't about being strong. For me
it isn't about being huge... it's about looking good.

I'll get there, but I won't get blubbery to get there... so it's slow going.
you still look good no matter what. I made the comment cuz last time I saw your face in a pic, it looked to me as if you had more mass on you. :heart:

lol at the bald guy visor and the Nick Lachey tat. :rainbow:

Top Bottom