Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

L is adoreable and she looks more like you. Fo sure. Nice abs too. now bulk up a bit. BTW give that shirt back to the 12 YO you stole it from.

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

dude you look like a pimp i bet you get vagina tossed at you all day..

Reactions: jh1

beautiful little girl..My one question is where is the car seat?

Angel said:

Roof of the car. Next to his beer.

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lb

jnevin said:
I don't see one on the roof of the car!

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lb

Angel said:

You can see the car seat.

You think a little girl would be sitting that tall?

stilleto said:
JH, who did your nose job? its awesome!

Wait. Is that a comment about my real nose or the black box?

A few peeps told me my nose was perfect, but... is that what ur talking about?

Ilk said:
She is sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks like a doll.....

So cute!!!

Thx... :)

(did you show ur sister JH1's abs? I mean afterall you showed me her pics, I just want to return the favor and all)

Turd Ferguson said:
L is adoreable and she looks more like you. Fo sure. Nice abs too. now bulk up a bit. BTW give that shirt back to the 12 YO you stole it from.

He was 8.

Phaded said:
dude you look like a pimp i bet you get vagina tossed at you all day..

I wish. Most of the time girls don't find me approachable - not because I am claiming to be so good looking, but I definetly have this stand off attitude and cockiness.

Then the ones that have the gumption, I tend to be rude too because I am just to picky. So JH1 pretty much goes without getting laid.

Angel said:

See Jnev's post, below.

jnevin said:

Stay lean as you pack it on.
Abs are where it is at!

foreigngirl said:
you are skinny :worried:

I know... I've had about 20lbs more lean mass on me, but it's been awhile. I prefer lean mass to mass at any cost.

I am with Slat on that.... for me working out isn't about being strong. For me
it isn't about being huge... it's about looking good.

I'll get there, but I won't get blubbery to get there... so it's slow going.

Top Bottom