Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

faggotry

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

I can be such an idiot. Here all this time I thought you lifted weights. Man was I wrong! LOL!

CO B-man said:
I can be such an idiot. Here all this time I thought you lifted weights. Man was I wrong! LOL!

I lift light weights, you bitch!

You don't look half as cool as you act.

Tee Hee

Is that kid in a car seat Mr.?

some pics from my st louis trip that weekend

35d419k.jpg

Spartacus said:
some pics from my st louis trip that weekend

35d419k.jpg

Sorry I missed you bro...

Just really bad timing with anything. I said in another thread... I found out why my wife left our daughter with me when it was supposed to be her weekend.

She checked into a rehab.

4defqc1.jpg

seated in front of me

2j48soj.jpg

lolololololololo @ crowd message

crowd.jpg

:D

Top Bottom