Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

jnevin said:
OK. That was genuinely LOL funny. Where have you been? That bone wrist thing get all sorted out?

I'm good maing, I been around. Reading mostly. I can't deal with sifting through entire pages of YoungGuns, ColdBlue and 20 other idiots that say nothing. I just can't.

Turned out the bone pain was from a serious bout ofthe flu. I was laid up for quite a while and lost about 4 pounds. It sucked.

I'm good to go now though, its like 75 here for the rest of the week so I might take the bike out!!!!

You?

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

patsfan1379 said:
A tribal armband and kanye west sunglasses?!

OMFG you've got to be kidding me.

I think I saw you in this video.

http://www.dumpalink.com/videos/Douche-l1ah.html

Fuck man, you are officially a homo.

LMFAO @ that video...

That fuggin thing needs it's own thread. FUcking awesome.

jh1 said:
^ for input on my abs. (LOL)

Bluepeter: Yeah. That's the thing with Tats. You can't change them like clothes, and they stick around despite tastes/trends/styles coming and going.

I had mine before Nick Lachey was eating whole foods though.

He copied off me.

True Story.

Dude, you're like 16.

Reactions: jh1

lol at that vid funny shit

bluepeter said:
Dude, you're like 16.

Whats nice about tribal tats is you can add more designs onto them once you get sick of seeing the same thing.

JH1 you should make it thincker and get shadowing inbetween the lines to make it look like its poppin out at you (3D).

I think I spotted KB in that video.

tonyroma said:
Whats nice about tribal tats is you can add more designs onto them once you get sick of seeing the same thing.

JH1 you should make it thincker and get shadowing inbetween the lines to make it look like its poppin out at you (3D).
bro, don't encourage him
there is no need to make a douchbag tat even more of an eyesore...doing what you suggest will only highlight his douchbaggery.
either sand it off or lose the arm

bluepeter said:
Dude, you're like 16.

I'll be 31 in Sept. orb... dang. JH1=Old. :worried:

It's just that I fug the fly 19 y/o's.. that's where you are mixed up bro.

TonyPotGrowingRomo said:
JH1 you should get some shadowing inbetween your lines to make it look like its poppin out at you (3D)

Prolly no more ink for me. When I wasn't in ideal shape, I hated the fact that i had the tat there. Looks lame if you don't have a vien popping out or white flabby arms.

If I am gonna do it, I am gonna get to 220, and get 'THE REAL DEAL' tatted across my back in an arch... LOL..

Gambino said:
bro, don't encourage him
there is no need to make a douchbag tat even more of an eyesore...doing what you suggest will only highlight his douchbaggery.
either sand it off or lose the arm

JH1 you should get your bellybutton pierced

Top Bottom