Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

superdave said:
lol @ blocking out your face but not your own child

Peeps on here have seen my face... I block it cause I don't want to be c00p'd...

I know he wouldn't do that to my daughter, so it's all good.

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

AWWWWW!!! The little one is BEAUTIFUL.

Reactions: jh1

nice pic bro, congrats on the beautiful baby...

Reactions: jh1

jh1 said:
We have an exec Suite.... it rocked...

4d1mgwj.jpg

2aj0u42.jpg

And this one is for Ilk's Sister:

452m3wx.jpg
pretty lean jacked, bor, but didnt you learn your lesson about visors from gambinos accident?

The bald guy visor thing's not so good bor, but like I've said before, your daughter has got to be one of the most beautiful kids I've ever seen.

I had those same glasses. They make teh bald look good.

SublimeZM said:
pretty lean jacked, bor, but didnt you learn your lesson about visors from gambinos accident?

Thanks bor. I don't work out in the visor though.

And to you and to Jnev.. it was the only cards garb I have.. so I threw it on.. for most of time I had it on: Crooked, upside and backwards... with my glasses on..

I love drawing attention to myself.

You have an adorable daughter, got her mother's looks?

J/K bor...K

Top Bottom