Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

good pics bro
bringing sexy visors back

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lbs... My general Hawtness... Shut it smurf... My daughter loved it.

Cute little girl

She looks ALOT like your ex

chewyxrage said:
Cute little girl

She looks ALOT like your ex

Interesting. Everyone says she looks exactly like me.

Smurf: You want?

I've only see a face pic of your wife so that's all I have to compare it to

Reactions: jh1

OMG your daughter is so cute.

Abs look good but your 170 at what height???

Re: Some random *PICS* of my day... including the Baseball Stadium.. My Abs @ 170lb

SublimeZM said:
pretty lean jacked, bor, but didnt you learn your lesson about visors from gambinos accident?

damn it.. i thought that was a visor..

you must now change your avatar..

superqt4u2nv said:
OMG your daughter is so cute.

Abs look good but your 170 at what height???

QT.. I am def not ur type. I am skinny bitch. I am 170 @ 5'11" right now. My best was around 190 at the same BF..

Before January, I hadn't worked out in 3 years or so. Plus.. as you know I partied all the time... Now that I am off that crap I think I'll be able to hit and stay at 200+..

Yeah... my daughter is adorable :) Thx...

sweet visor

:rainbow:

lookin chizzzled brah,

I dunno bout the Nick Lachey tribal tat though

Top Bottom