Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So this Lebron guy is forreal

• Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
powerforward said:
nature boy
but for football guys, jumping from high school to the nfl is not an option.

you are correct sir. obviously my position different from everyone elses. not the first time. I'm just saying he's missing out on college fun is all.

college may be fun, but i'm betting that you can have some fun in the nba as well.
what bothers me is when people complain about bball players going pro early/ no one ever says anything about baseball players going straight out of high school/ tennis players turning pro at 13.
everyone wants to tell these kids to get an education first, but 2 things
1) not all of these guys are cut out for college
2)you can always get your college degree while your in the nba
(kobe did)

The Nature Boy said:

you are correct sir. obviously my position different from everyone elses. not the first time. I'm just saying he's missing out on college fun is all.

Oh trust me, he will have fun weather in or out of college. He is gonna have millions, and girls all over him.

That's fun my friend.

He wouldn't get so much attention if he was in just college.

-sk

Seeing as how he has already blown off the rest of the summer league, he's already acting like a seasoned NBA star.:rolleyes:

teen1216 said:
If he had gone to college he would have been the stupidest kid ever. That money he took will not always be there...injury anyone? College on the other hand, will be.
..I've always respected Bo Jackson for returning to Auburn eventually and getting his degree..Bo was a class act,probably still is as when was the last time anyone heard about/from Bo?

Well, he owns his own line of supplements/food products, as well as a cookbook. I dont know if he still lives in IL or not, but last I heard he was still living in the Oak Park area......

The Nature Boy said:

how often do those kinds of injurys happen? please post up.

TJ Ford is the first name to pop to mind.

Not that his was career-ending but you may remember the hype and hoopla around it.

Top Bottom